Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People and Companies Who Inspire

A big "thumbs up" to entreprenerd!

• 0 posts
    September 18, 2006 3:39 PM EDT

Chris is awesome!! I got quite a glory because her dips!! Try them on meat - I did one of the spicy pack on lamb chops a while ago and brought to a BBQ party and man, did I get some serious compliment that day!!

To a wonderful mom, an intelligent woman, and not to leave out the wicky but awesome sense of humour!!!

Go Dippy Chick!!

---
    Life isn`t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

• 0 posts
    September 19, 2006 2:39 AM EDT
    Chris, I think the store is a great idea!

How nice of Jeff to single you out with a thumbs-up. Well deserved!

Jeff, sounds like Chris` products are perfect for your friend.
    • 233 posts
    September 18, 2006 11:49 AM EDT
    I just wanted to single Chris out for a big "thank you."  First of all, I love her fun, energetic web site, manner of doing business and what appears to be great products.  We were looking for the perfect birthday gift for a friend and the "Dippy Chick" products were an excellent solution.  The minute I showed them to Ed he said "go for it."  I had a quick question, emailed Chris through her site and got an very quick response.  Her business web site made it very easy to order a unique and fun gift for our friend.  I can`t wait for Shawn to get her package because, being the ultimate party hostess, I know she`ll love Chris` stuff - and I`ll get to sample them because I`ll force her to share!

(and another "thank you" to SuN for introducing me Chris and her business!)

- J.

LogoMotives2006-9-18 16:50:21

---
    Jeff Fisher | Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Tweet! Tweet!

• 233 posts
    September 18, 2006 11:58 AM EDT

Jeff - she is a hoot and great gal! If you haven`t read her blog - Sure Rants A Lot, do so soon and get ready to laugh. Another side of Chris that probably won`t surprise those of us who have been around her for some time now.

R@

I was reading her blog early today and almost spit coffee on my monitor when I started laughing.

- J.

---

• 233 posts
    September 24, 2006 6:54 PM EDT
    Chris -

Just got back from being at the beach for the weekend.  Stopped by my friend Shawn`s house for dinner and she`d received the gift package.  The birthday present was HUGE success -she loved it!  Thanks again for you efforts - and best wishes for all your continued success.

- J.

---

• 343 posts
    September 18, 2006 11:57 AM EDT

Jeff - she is a hoot and great gal! If you haven`t read her blog - Sure Rants A Lot, do so soon and get ready to laugh. Another side of Chris that probably won`t surprise those of us who have been around her for some time now.

R@

---
    Richard Arnold · Key Concept Writers · Business Communication: The "Key" To Success· Law of Attraction Blog · Life Ain`t Brain Surgery Blog

• 343 posts
    September 18, 2006 5:06 PM EDT

Chris,

I think a brick & mortar store front would be a great addition to your business if you can pull it off and I believe you can. Just more exposure and more opportunities to create more customer evangelists.

I bet if you asked for investors here, you`d find more than enough willing "partners" to fund your expansion.

R@

---
    Richard Arnold · Key Concept Writers · Business Communication: The "Key" To Success· Law of Attraction Blog · Life Ain`t Brain Surgery Blog

• 343 posts
    September 18, 2006 6:02 PM EDT

Chris,

The "partners" comment was sort of a joke - I know you`ll figure out what is best for you, your business, and your family. Besides, partners mean more bosses - and who needs more bosses

R@

---

• 3 posts
    September 18, 2006 2:43 PM EDT
    Ditto all these sentiments.
    I took some of her dip to a party over the weekend and spread the word.
    The entreprenerd is going places. I can just feel it!
    • 0 posts
    September 20, 2006 8:14 PM EDT

Congratulations Chris!  As you contemplate your future expansion plans how about expanding or shipping the dips into the Ann Arbor, Michigan area????  After all your dips would be ideal for tailgating season. (hint, hint) 

---
    Nicole Champagne
    Email: influencialexpectations@gmail.com
    Cell: (734) 262-3730
    Soar With Influencial Expectations!

• 435 posts
    September 18, 2006 5:35 PM EDT
    Chris -

Sounds very franchisable to me!  I`m sure you`ll figure out a way and then make it a grand success!

R-

---

Quaerite Primum Regnum

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
    ~ Oscar Levant ~

Twitter: @rossb

• 435 posts
    September 20, 2006 4:49 PM EDT
    My addition would be people who stand at the cross-walk and POUND on the button as if they have some magical control over the light to make it change INSTANTLY!

Ha ha ha ha ha - hey...

...wait a minute... I do that!

R-

---

Quaerite Primum Regnum

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
    ~ Oscar Levant ~

Twitter: @rossb

• 621 posts
    September 18, 2006 4:55 PM EDT
    Chris... That`s sooo cool. I am proud to be in the same forum with you.

---
    Vincent Wilcox (a.k.a. KRAKR)
    Drummer
    My band: Letters Make Words