Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

"Buying" or Managing Content

• 731 posts
    February 21, 2011 10:14 PM EST

Content is "KING", and I haven't heard of licensing content for mere education. Why would you want to license it? If you're educating your audience, why not establish a good brand for the readers? Why don't you become the "main person"... establish your credibility... Not sure if it answers your question but I hope it helps... I quite didn't understand if you're struggling in writing content or you want to purchase generic topics...

Generic topics can be found almost everywhere... Why not take it to the next level? In other words don't be so-generic... Get into detail... or better put, take over where the others fail to explain.

---
    Edgar Monroy
    Web Developer / Owner / Consultant
    When starting your own business the need to "know-how" is greater than money!
    http://www.nuevolution.net

• 10 posts
    February 21, 2011 11:43 AM EST

One of the things I struggle with is building and managing content for my niche industry.  What are the suggestions out there in terms of building, buying, and managing the content specific to what you want to deliver? If some content may be rather generic in nature, is there a way to license the content for mere educatoinal type purposes for your audience? 

Thoughts on content delivery are greatly appreciated !