Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

New unique business idea, in need of funding

• 50 posts
    January 2, 2013 11:59 PM EST

When financing a new business, it pays to be creative. For every prospective business it is extremely important to seek different sources of appropriate funding. And there are several online firms which can easily provide fundings for your business, with great offers and deals as well.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 8 posts
    February 4, 2013 1:25 AM EST

How to finds a good invester who invest in your business without looking on ROI?

---
    telecom factoring

• 1 posts
    May 9, 2012 3:48 AM EDT

I'm not going to disclose any detailed information in this thread but I have a brand new unique idea that is the next wave in internet marketing but it has yet to really explode in the US and UK. I have a business plan written up for anybody who is interested. The idea has to do with the QR code generation and marketing industry. By capitalizing on QR codes as they begin to explode in the US there is a good deal of money to be made here.

I am seeking either an investor, monetary amounts will be discussed if I believe you are serious, or a developer who is willing to build this platform for part ownership of the company.

If you would like to check out the business plan just PM me or post here and I will be happy to send it to you.

• 22 posts
    May 14, 2012 7:54 AM EDT

Have you considered attending investor or startup business conferences?  These can offer opportunities to present your business idea to potential investors.

---
    Career MoversFinancial Analyst Job DescriptionExecutive Resume FormatFinancial Resume Writing Tips

• December 2, 2013 3:01 PM EST

When financing a new business, it pays to be creative. For every prospective business it is extremely important to seek different sources of appropriate funding. And there are several online firms which can easily provide fundings for your business, with great offers and deals as well.  Red Cherry , web devlopment calgary Calgary Web Design Company

• January 10, 2014 4:16 AM EST

GLOBAL BUSINESS FINDERS :)

we are a direct lender and credit card processor that helps small business owners for funding your business needs.

we can help you get loans even if you have been denied in the past or have less than perfect credit score.

we also offer the lowest rates possible for companies that do credit card processing.

i can help you with the application, the first step to get your cash within 7-10 business days.

if interested you can drop me a message at irachansuazo@gmail.com

you can take a look at our website http://globalbusinesslenders.com/

• 1 posts
    January 13, 2014 7:16 PM EST

Hi everyone, glad I found this!  I'm looking for funding for a startup in Portland.  I've researched a few places and listened to some podcasts for help.  Primarily Jim Beach of School for Startups http://www.schoolforstartups.com/ and through that found Small Business Success at http://theselfemployed.com/category/podcasts/ .  I've garnered some pretty good information from these, but I'm curious;

Does anyone have any other suggestions for good podcasts on the subject of Small Business funding?