Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

Chicago Apparel Company seeking partner(s)

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2012 10:47 AM EST

Good Afternoon,

I'm currently starting a clothing brand and I am having the toughest time finding a Manufacturing company. Feel Free to hit my page and give me some assistance.... Thanks

-------------------------

• 10 posts
    June 11, 2013 9:00 PM EDT

Dear Sir or Madam!

Logos Fashion Service is a 1-stop destination servicing emerging or established retailers and wholesalers in developing and manufacturing your own private label.

Because of our strategic location in Asia, designers now can work directly with us for at least 50% savings from the cost of developing and manufacturing your lines in the US or Europe.  We are your support team to execute your designs so that you have more time to focus on sales and marketing. For many of our clients, we handle everything from A-Z, including samples, fit, production, catalogs and line sheets.

There are not many companies like us out there. Most are factories can only do production, demand large quantity and do not understand the development process.

You can check out the launch packages we provide on our website www.logosfashionservice.com, or choose from our a la carte services.  Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any inquiries. Please kindly pass our information to your production department.  I would be happy to schedule a skype call to further understand your needs.

Regards,

Harry                                                         

LOGOS COMPANY

181 79th STREET, TAN QUY WARD, DISTRICT 7  HO CHI MINH CITY, VIET NAM 

Phone: +84  08  3775 - 0529  

Cellphone: +84 903 884 573

Email: HDoan@logosfashionservice.com

• 1 posts
    July 30, 2012 6:45 PM EDT

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this site and though I'm still exploring it a bit, I thought I would put it out there that I am looking to partner up with someone for my apparel company.  I have a contemporary women's clothing line thats most recently been shown in the Macy's on State street, in Millennium park, and a few other places.  I've been working on the company full time for over a year now.  I'm thankful for the waves we've made in that period of time, but it's nowhere near where I would like it to be.  I'd love to find someone more business minded to compliment my creative mind.

• December 13, 2012 7:23 AM EST

Hi, 

I think I could help find you a co-founder. I have a database of top MBA students and alum. My site connects startups and MBAs on a freelance and internship basis (some full-time job postings too). Check at a full third-party description on Killer Startups: 

http://www.killerstartups.com/startup-spotlight/mbaprojectsearch-connects-mbas-with-freelance-work/ 

We have MBAs from across the country and every Ivy League program. All postings are free (unless you opt for premium upgrades). References available upon request. 

Dan 
    mullaneydan@mbaprojectsearch.com 
    202-480-1252

• 56 posts
    November 1, 2012 2:33 AM EDT

I have a number of questions in this context that you are willing to have partner who only belongs to your region or you may join people different from your region.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com