Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

Plateware Manufacturer

• 1 posts
    April 20, 2012 8:09 AM EDT

Hello,  I'm looking to prototype a dish.  Does anyone know who I can reach out to for something like this?

Thanks, in advance!

• 5 posts
    August 22, 2012 8:57 AM EDT

I might be able to help. Let me know if you are still looking. Thanks! 

• 1 posts
    April 22, 2012 6:36 AM EDT

What type of prototype are you looking for? an actual physical prototype or a 3d virtual form? I can help you with the 3D design, as I'm a graphic artist.

• 3 posts
    December 12, 2012 5:55 AM EST

Depending on the situation and the material you're looking at you'll probably require a 3D model. As your discussing plateware, you'll also have to ensure your material is FDA compliant. If it's coming into contact with potable water you may also need to consider other instituational approvals such as NSF 61. If in the long-run you plan to market toother countris other approvals would come into play that affect the material selection.  I'm assuming this would be plastic or glass?

If plastic, the best thing to do would be to machine the prototype. A 3D model would be required to simplify this process. Our company offers design and mfg consultation. We also help prototype and set up mfg of product with supply partners both domestic and in Asia.

Feel free to check out our site and see if we can help. Good luck!

---
    SourceSync Consulting Engineering + Consulting http://srcsync.com