Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

How to get the Traffic?

• 4 posts
    May 31, 2013 8:18 PM EDT

Hello

Suggest me some better tips to increase traffic on the website...

Calgary Listings

• 79 posts
    June 3, 2013 8:02 AM EDT

Using social media sites like facebook and Google Plus, share your website links and information on social media sites. i hope you will be get better result from there.

---
    SEO Company India | SEO Service In Sydney | SEO Company Australia

• 10 posts
    June 2, 2013 5:03 PM EDT

Consistent YouTube video uploads with relevant content

---
    Make your own professional, mobile-responsive business website with my step by step WordPress Tutorial

• 3 posts
    June 3, 2013 3:45 AM EDT

Hello Albert!

I checked your website in special SEO software  - it seems that your website is not quite optimized for the organic search. You do have a considerable amount of backlinks, but as keyword lookup website shows, there are only few keywords your website been ranked for in the search engines.

So yes, I would defintiely advise you SEO  - website optimziation for keywords with high search volume, fixing website technical issues which also affect website rankings, and of cource working with content. Such copntent-aggregating websites often have problems with content duplicate, for example.

The company I am working for has done SEO for websites just like yours (real estate niche). so if you would like to get some help, please mail me to e.ruchko@promodo.com or give me your email.  

---
    SEO, Online Marketing, Social Media

• 5 posts
    June 7, 2013 12:58 AM EDT

SEO is very large fiels where you can get more traffic through off page activities. You should use forum posting, blog commenting, Social bookmarketing, web 2.0, classified, PDF submission, link wheel, press reasles etc.

---
    [url=http://www.ecumenconsultancy.com]e-commerce solutions[/url]

• 51 posts
    June 5, 2013 12:25 AM EDT

After latest Google penguin update, Guest blogging is one of the best way to get traffic.

---
    SEO Services | Web Development Services

• 49 posts
    June 2, 2013 7:23 PM EDT

Hello Albert Willson....

For getting more and more traffic on your website you must do the SEO of your website there are various methods of SEO which will help you in getting the more and more traffic...

There are lots of companies which will provide you the services at very affordable cost and the one of the best company which provides SEO is COVETUS you can contact them for the services...

---
    [url= http://www.konaspa.com/]Lotus center[/url] | [url= http://lotus-center.com/]Lotus center[/url]

• 16 posts
    June 4, 2013 7:43 PM EDT

Getting traffic is one of the most important tasks for any web master. What is more, you can't get traffic once and then just reap the benefits. Getting traffic is an ongoing task and you must be constantly doing it, if you want to get traffic and keep it. Here are some of the ways to get traffic for free

1.  optimize your site for search engines.

2.  Frequently update the contents of your site.

3.  Tack advantage of social bookmarking sites.

4.  Use your Twitter and Facebook Accounts.

5.  Get links with other sites in your niche.

---
    Quick and easy ecommerce website optimization from XtremeUX

• 139 posts
    June 5, 2013 12:46 AM EDT

If you want more traffic on your site, i suggest you for social media site and bookmarking, Sharing your website or product information on social media sites. like facebook, Google Plus..

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals