Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

What is email marketing?

• 18 posts
    December 10, 2012 10:37 PM EST

Thank you markwalters for the valuable information. I think that if done properly and with the right people email marketing can be very beneficial for your business. Thanks again.

---
    Accounts Receivable Financing

• 18 posts
    December 8, 2012 5:08 PM EST

I have read about email marketing as a profitable business but do not have much of an idea about it. Can anyone explain it to me please and how it is beneficial? How can email marketing be done easily? Please give me some suggestions on it, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

---
    Accounts Receivable Financing

• 1 posts
    December 10, 2012 2:56 AM EST

For email marketing to be profitable you essentially need two things:

1) A list of email addresses of people who are interested in the niche that you're operating in.

2) Products or services to sell to those people.

You can't just bombard people's email accounts with sales pitches though. You need to provide value to them also, in terms of information and advice.

---
    Mark Walters - www.seomark.co.uk

• 3 posts
    April 21, 2013 3:35 PM EDT

agree with Mark, must send some valuable content then try to sell.

• 17 posts
    April 19, 2013 8:31 PM EDT

I have read about email marketing as a profitable business but do not have much of an idea about it. Can anyone explain it to me please and how it is beneficial? How can email marketing be done easily? Please give me some suggestions on it, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

-------------------------

E-mail Marketing:
    Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds.E-mail marketing is more effective and important for online sopping.Email marketing is a great opportunity to reach out to millions of people in a matter of seconds.E-Mail marketing helps to get customers for your business by sending mail.You can send E-Mail about your service or products in website.It is also a spam free method.I didn't know any drawbacks in email marketing.

Email marketing benefits are,
    1. Increase your sales,
    2. Generate repeat business,
    3. Increase your average order value,
    4. Increase your offline sales,
    5. Gain honest and valuable feedback.

To get more customer for my online shopping site, i got Express E-mail marketing service from this site XnYnZ.com

• 2 posts
    December 10, 2012 5:48 AM EST

Taylor Bright, a Philadelphia native, has come a long way as an actress, singer and a songwriter. Bright was 15 when she acquired an enthusiastic online following. With a youthful style of pop; her song “Striped Socks” was a hit in the teen market and made its presence felt on Billboard’s dance charts. But artists grow and evolve, and Bright’s music has matured considerably since then; today, she favors a much edgier approach to her song writing. Bright, having left behind the pop-rock of her past, characterizes her present direction as “pop with an urban edge and familiar dance undertone.” That direction is perhaps best exemplified in the infectious single “Always Be This Way”, executive produced by Jim Beanz. http://www.facebook.com/TaylorBrightPage