Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

A Great Market Research Idea

• 2 posts
    December 6, 2011 11:07 AM EST

Hi everyone!  My name is Matt Corbett and I am doing some marketing for an inventor whose products helps OTHER inventors with their market research.  If "moms" are in your target market (they are, after all, responsible for over 80% of consumer spending), this service can be a huge help for your invention.

The inventor's company is called InstantQuest, Inc., and the product is called QuestionMoms (http://www.QuestionMoms.com).  At a relatively cheap price (compared to other online survey prices), you get a survey of 100 moms, all of whom you can profile to be your target market.

You can write your own questions or follow an online template. The survey goes to the panelists of moms for responses and then you get a statistics-filled, yet easy-to-read report of the answers. The template surveys are designed to help you identify market need, set the proper price point, obtain reaction to marketing descriptions, and test product images and packaging.

Also, if your product is geared towards moms and your results are very positive, you'll be invited to participate in InstantQuest's other program, called Mompact.  It is a Direct Sales program where you receive a seal of approval, free business support, and are featured with other great mom-invented products.

The amount of information you get out of the survey results really is fantastic.  You can check out a sample report at http://theiqmom.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/diaperbuds_results.pdf.

If you have any questions and/or want to learn more, don't hesistate to send me an email at IQLead@gmail.com.  I would love to help any inventors get some quality feedback!

Thanks!
    Matt

• 1 posts
    December 7, 2011 7:03 AM EST

Hey my name is Wayne Wilson and I blog about numerous topics on the internet. My most recent blog is about legal ways to make money online check it out if interested in making a income online.