Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Seeking Business Loan for Sartup

• 5 posts
    April 12, 2013 12:13 PM EDT

Hello DeeBee1,

Thank you for the congrats.  I greatly appreciate it.  I am seeking $50,000 - every dollar is accounted for.  

I am looking for a loan.  The business will operate in the black after its launch.  Using conservative numbers the business will be able to pay back the loan by September 30th, but by low and aggressive calculations, August 15th.  

Th business is an LLC and I am the sole member.  The merchandise line will be launched at an international convention for which the items where created.  There is already buzz in the organization regarding the convention and my booth/merchandise.  I do have a pre-launch, advance-sale model ready but I will not launch that until I know that I can meet manufacturer fulfillment.   

The organization has 1 million members worldwide and over 60,000 have already paid registered for the convention.  Needless to say, I will have more than enough foot traffic in my booth to be well into the black.  That is why I need a loan and not an investor.  Once launched the business will be self sustaining..

My contract is to vendor and as a licensee but the items etc are wholly owned by me.  All designs, logos, etc are trademarked, service marked and copyrighted and owned by me. 

I hope this answers many of your questions but I am sure that it opened the door for many others...

Thanks, 

Albert

• 5 posts
    April 11, 2013 8:32 AM EDT

I am in need general ideas about how to find a short term business loan to finish manufacturing and build inventory for a company launch in June.  I am an officially licensee for an international sorority organization with over 1 million members worldwide.  They have been licensed me to create a lifestyle brand for their membership and I am to introduce and launch the line at their international convention in Washington, DC in June.   The organization has already confirmed 60,000 registered attendees and I have secured prime booth space to unveil the lifestyle brand.

• Type of business - Exclusive, Licensed Vendor of Handbags and small leather goods and fashion accessories for international womens organization
    • Target market - Organization's membership (over 1 million members worldwide)
    • Bricks and Mortar or Online Only? -  We are an online company which also vends at the organization's regional, national  and international conventions.
    • What will make it stand out above the competition? - We are the only licensed vendor approved to design, manufacture, and sell custom designed handbags, small leather goods and fashion accessories, specifically branded for that organization,  While other vendors have been licensed to sell paraphernalia, our "lifestyle brand" is the only one of its type.
    • Have you done a business plan? - I have a business plan and marketing plan
    • What percentage are you investing?- I My personal investment is exhausted and and now at the phase of manufacturing and product fulfillment. 

I hope this gives you a better idea of the business and business model.   I appreciate any suggestions and ideas you can provide for how to find or where to look for investors for this venture. 

Thank you,

• 5 posts
    April 20, 2013 8:02 AM EDT

Hello, 

I do have a business plan and the necessities of this business do not make it conducive for a brick and mortar store.  The items are solely proprietary to the organization to which I am a licensee; so I cannot offer these products to the masses.  

As a licensee, I am only permitted to sell items directly to the members through the my website or at the National, International, and regional conventions.  To launch the offering to the entire attending body of the womens conference, I am debuting at their international convention as well as doing two 30 minute "launch" seminars each day of the convention.  

From there, I will be offering the specialty items online, at the organization's conventions and marketing in the organization's newsletters and local/regional events worldwide.  

• 50 posts
    April 19, 2013 8:32 PM EDT

We all know that starting up a business is a tough task and the most daunting task between the process, is to arrange the finance. In fact, if a company is not funded it is unable to accomplish its mission which is the purpose of its existence. Obtaining funding should start with a solid business plan.

---
    Invoice Factoring

• 10 posts
    April 16, 2013 6:41 PM EDT

Hello, Prater!

I see that you are working very, very hard to accomplish your goal.  I hope that I may assist you .  I work with United Business & Financial Services.  We help entrepreneurs and would be entrepreneurs get financing for their business or business idea. 

Below is a basic overview:

Credit:  525 (Minimum)

Loan amounts:  $500.00 - $150,000.00

No Application fees

No Prepayment Penalties

No Collateral (Unsecured loans available)

Prater, I invite you to visit:  www.unitedbusinessandfinancialservices.com to see what might be available for your business.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

---
    Are you an entrepreneur or would be entrepreneur?

• 10 posts
    April 11, 2013 6:03 PM EDT

Hello, Prater!

Congratulations on your business endeavor!  How much money do you need for your business?   How will you be able to pay back the loan?  Do you have an outside income  to support loan payments or do you have collateral against which to borrow?

Or are you looking for an investor?  Do you have a business partner or this a sole proprietorship?  Has anyone placed any orders for merchandise?  Have you received any monies up front in anticipation of delivering the merchandise to receive the balance of your monies upon delivery at the upcoming convention per a signed contract?

I look forward to learning more!

---
    Are you an entrepreneur or would be entrepreneur?

• 2 posts
    April 18, 2013 6:09 AM EDT

Seeking a business loan as a booth operator lowers the probability of receiving said loan. Unlike with brick & mortar business, operating a booth business doesn't show stability, which is a trait lending tend to look for when processing requests...  Good luck with the biz itself though.

---
    Free Guide to Grants & Loans. Click link through profile.

• 3 posts
    April 21, 2013 7:42 PM EDT

Welcome to  have more fun game waiting for you www.arm2teeth.com
    http://www.gw2farm.com

• 2 posts
    April 23, 2013 8:58 PM EDT

Hello, 

I do have a business plan and the necessities of this business do not make it conducive for a brick and mortar store.  The items are solely proprietary to the organization to which I am a licensee; so I cannot offer these products to the masses.  

As a licensee, I am only permitted to sell items directly to the members through the my website or at the National, International, and regional conventions.  To launch the offering to the entire attending body of the womens conference, I am debuting at their international convention as well as doing two 30 minute "launch" seminars each day of the convention.  

From there, I will be offering the specialty items online, at the organization's conventions and marketing in the organization's newsletters and local/regional events worldwide.  

-------------------------
    we are from Vietnam  seeking for a distributor toimport our aggragate stone to EU . Pls contact us