Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Promoting Social Network

• 5 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:00 PM EDT

Just like Alishe mentioned above, do proper SEO. It is very much effective to improve page rank in popular search engines. Also you can promote your site using social medias. 

---
    Internet Marketing Canada

• April 22, 2013 7:49 AM EDT

The site looks great but it is lacking content...

for instance, people want to know what the backend looks like.

What the features are etc....

For instance, you can do TAKE A TOUR and give a demo.

• 12 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:50 PM EDT

Hi There,

You can increase your website traffic by using the SEO technique. Some of the tips are given below:-

1.Forum posting

2.Blog commenting

3.Blog posting

4.Social networking sites

5.Article submission

6.Directory submission

---
    Internet Strategy

• 1 posts
    April 20, 2013 1:54 AM EDT

We built a social network for citizens, professions and communities. It's a really good and different project. How can I increase the website traffic and get members? www(.)whedo(.)com

• 10 posts
    April 24, 2013 5:10 AM EDT

Such a great idea guys, i learn new stuffs here, thanks!

---
    Marsha Adams

• 139 posts
    April 24, 2013 6:49 AM EDT

Wow so nice work, really its so good, and you want to traffic you need to promote your website and make backlinks. mainly share you website on social site, its a good idea to increase followers.

---
    Machine Cargo Moving | Commercial and Business Removals

• 7 posts
    June 25, 2013 2:22 AM EDT

Promote it in the places where your potential audience would be. Certain forums, blogs etc.

---
    Custom Envelope Printing Promotional Products & Custom gifts

• 4 posts
    April 22, 2013 8:31 PM EDT

Hello there,

Yaa, i agree with Graphic-Web-diva improve your website content firstly and put some interesting and unique content in website.

---
    For free business directory listing and read more about online business free directory listing.

• June 24, 2013 6:45 PM EDT

The site needs some work before you get traffic to it. I could not sign up and I noticed the first thing you want is my info before I even know what your site is about. Maybe you should fix the websites issues before marketing.

---
    www.TheWritersSocial.com is a Social Network for Content and Article Marketing.

• 6 posts
    June 24, 2013 8:59 PM EDT

Well i would say that the site's look is overall great but i think it's lack of content . Maybe you may start a demo tour for an instance .