Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Looking for Preconstruction Funding or Realestate Investor

• 2 posts
    September 20, 2012 12:03 AM EDT

I have a question for those of you who are veterans on this forum.  Do investors actually come to this site looking for projects they may be interested in, or is this a waste of time.  I`m looking for serious investors as our project should net them an ROI of 20% minimum within 24 months.

Thanks

Write me on bennettsperry@ymail.com i shall direct you to a registered investment management firm.They will be willing to fund your projects if it worth it.

• 37 posts
    September 15, 2012 2:11 AM EDT

Realestate investment is quite popular business field. Now a day lots of you people going to through this investment techniques just because of high earning in point a lesser time

pittsburgh realestate

• 7 posts
    September 29, 2007 5:56 AM EDT

I have a question for those of you who are veterans on this forum.  Do investors actually come to this site looking for projects they may be interested in, or is this a waste of time.  I`m looking for serious investors as our project should net them an ROI of 20% minimum within 24 months.

Thanks

• 926 posts
    September 20, 2012 4:38 AM EDT

Billbert,

Although I have no direct evidence to support it, my take after being on this site for several years is this:

1 I doubt that there are institutional investors regularly reviewing this site for possible opportunities.

2. There may be some professional angels who come to this sight but I don't think it is a routine for them to search this specific forum.

Investors for real estate development are typically different than those who invest in tech companies.

Good luck in your quest for capital. If you'd like to diecuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com