Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Need Pre-Construction Funding

• November 21, 2011 1:20 PM EST

Your project sound very interesting.  I am not sure how much you have to invest into this portion of the project or if you are looking to joint venture or put up an equity stake. But  the equity partners that I work with provide funding for the following types of projects:

Commercial deals

Hospitality/ Assisted Living projects

Entertainment Funding

Government project funding

New Construction projects

Short and Long term projects structuring

Asset based lending considered

Precious Metals and Stones asset lending

So if you are the principal of the project, we might be able to assist you if you have the following:

Business Plan or Project summary in brief

Sustainable project with exit strategy or short term project fund leveraging

Client participation in place

Location of project domestic or international

Time frame to break ground or need for the cash infusion pre-existing project

If you are interested please contact Areth Industries, LLC at: ArethIndustriesllc@gmail.com or feel free to call 1-866-462-2217 Ext 1.

Thank you

Shari Thomas

Areth Industries, LLC

---
    Project Funding and Joint Ventures

• 7 posts
    September 27, 2007 11:49 AM EDT

The plan is to build a tournament quality waterski lake, vacation and retirement community specifically designed for those who want to live or vacation in a warm climate with year-round access to tropical water sports activities such as waterskiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, adventure hiking, and exploring Mayan ruins.  We own the property outright and just need the lake development capital.  We need an investor with approximately $500K.

• 7 posts
    September 27, 2007 12:03 PM EDT
    You`re talking to a complete newby regarding raising funding for our project.  I have a business plan that I can provide to any potential investor.  We also have a website up and running to attract clients.  But we want to make sure we start construction by January.  So how do I find someone with the kind of investor spirit we need in the Denver area ... and find them fast?
    • 7 posts
    September 27, 2007 12:27 PM EDT
    Belize ... www.waterskibelize.com
    • 7 posts
    September 29, 2007 5:53 AM EDT

RobertJ

Are there any other questions we can answer for you?  Is real estate investing something you do or do you have contacts that we need to talk with regarding our project?

Thanks for any help you can give.

• 106 posts
    October 17, 2011 3:52 AM EDT

In order to help you understand how to make significant profits and protect yourself from depreciating real estate values and dishonest developers, it is important that you first understand the challenges that developers face when attempting to get their projects underway.

Forex Analysis | Forex Learning | What is Forex

• 927 posts
    September 27, 2007 12:13 PM EDT

Is your land & the  development in the Denver area?

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 621 posts
    September 27, 2007 11:52 AM EDT

I would definatelt investigate the developers in your area who may be willing and interested in your project. Build a solid business plan and model with forecasting and bring what you have to the table of your local developers.

Erin

---
    Our Goal Is Your Success!
    Founder Girls with Goals

• 20 posts
    September 27, 2007 12:44 PM EDT
    Hello everyone,
    Hey billbert, that sounds like a great plan and I wish you much success and I would love to come their to vacation!!LOL
    Hopefully I will do very well in my store this year and be able to go to Belize. It is actually a destination I have always wanted to visit. Whats better than a water ski vacation!! Good Luck!Big smile