Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Public Relations

Cool gifts for clients, partners, customers...

• 1 posts
    June 28, 2011 1:17 AM EDT

There are loads of really cool corporate gifts available such as engraved champagne flutes or interesting yet practical desktop gifts such as paper clip despensers or business card holders. There are some great novelty gifts available too such as wireless computer mice and puzzle globes.

Check out http://www.allwag.co.uk/maincat_3_Corporate-Gifts.aspx for more ideas.

• 14 posts
    November 16, 2006 1:58 AM EST
    I have a couple of corporate customeers, in the same company, all female, who last year I gave different spa certificates to. My wife will take spa time any time, so it seemed appropriate. I think the gifts should be personal and not something with my logo stamped on it.

I have other clients, associates, vendors who I`ve bought small things for. One person, a good friend, I gave an iPod Shuffle. They`re even cheaper and nicer now.

I live near a big box bookstore; it also has interesting games, café items, etc. I saw a giant book of New Yorker cartoons. That`s going to someone who sees themselves as witty and intelligent. It includes a DVD with 70,000 (!) cartoons on them – their entire history (that gives me cartoon-a-day email promotion ideas...!).

Beyond that, I need ideas. I know you don`t know my clients and associates, so I`d be happy to hear about anyone else`s experiences.

misterblubs2006-11-16 7:59:17

---
    :: Good Design is Good Business ::

bruce colthart creative llc

• 14 posts
    November 16, 2006 4:26 AM EST
    Also, items from Archie McPhee will not only bring a smile to someone`s face, but you`ll also kill a good hour finding some twisted items for yourself...

---
    :: Good Design is Good Business ::

bruce colthart creative llc

• 9 posts
    November 17, 2006 7:10 AM EST

Hi Melanie,

Our product is totally new.  We are just now being apprached for coorporate gifts.  If you have time, check us out at www.flapart.ca and let me know what you think.

Thank You

• 1 posts
    May 24, 2011 8:54 PM EDT

Corporate Gifts serve as one of the best techniques used by companies to promote their brand, product and services. In order to outshine your competitor and want that your potential customer remembers your brand name, giving a corporate/promotional gift with your business name engraved on it can act as a good reminder. Perhaps, you could gift them something like this with your company name and slogan engraved on it:

Crystal Egg Personalized

There are many personalized engravable corporate gifts available at Blue Chopsticks

Hope this information was helpful :)

• 76 posts
    November 15, 2006 11:27 PM EST

Are you giving your business associates an interesting "thank you" holiday gift this year? If so, I`d love to hear your ideas!

Melanie

---
    Melanie Rembrandt
    CEO, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC
    Visit www.rembrandtwrites.com for valuable PR tips and SEO copywriting help!
    Twitter: @RembrandtWrites

• 76 posts
    November 16, 2006 3:08 AM EST

I agree. Bravo!

Anyone else have some good ideas for holiday business gifts?

---
    Melanie Rembrandt

• 76 posts
    November 17, 2006 8:27 AM EST

Wow! You really have some good ideas. I love the fact that you give careful thought to your choices and provide a personalized gift - especially if clients look forward to it every year.

And I couldn`t open the FlapArt site on my computer just yet. I`ll try later on.

Thanks!

---
    Melanie Rembrandt

• 233 posts
    November 16, 2006 3:55 AM EST
    With much of my year devoted to writing a book I don`t have a huge number of client/vendor gifts to take care of this year.  However, I do have a few I want to get a special gift.

In the past I have used the resources of Red Envelope and ZippyDogs to find great client gifts.  With Red Envelope, or other such sites, I always check out the "sale" section for possible client/vendor gifts.  Nice gifts don`t need to be expensive.

Last year I created a bLog-oMotives entry of some of my favorite shopping resources for gifts.  I got gifts for several clients through such sources.

In the past I have also given clients/vendors T-shirts I have designed, generic notecards I have created with my contact info on the back of each card, a LogoMotives coffee cup with a pound of coffee or selection of teas, or gift cards to a bookstore.  I always avoid giving alcohol-related gifts, unless I know the person very well, as to not offend someone who may have issues with such a gift.

I`ve always wanted to have my logo cast in chocolate and give it out as a client gift.  I just usually don`t remember it until it`s too late for the holiday season.  I`ve alway thought that cookies with my logo printed on them would be a great client gift as well.

I should also mention that I usually send the gifts at the end of the year as a "thank you for your business" in the past year gift - or after the first of the year as "good luck in the new year" gift.  This avoids conflicting with anyone`s personal or religious holiday season celebrations.

- J.

LogoMotives2006-11-17 11:22:46

---
    Jeff Fisher | Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Tweet! Tweet!

• 233 posts
    November 16, 2006 4:30 AM EST
    Also, items from Archie McPhee will not only bring a smile to someone`s face, but you`ll also kill a good hour finding some twisted items for yourself...

Yes!  They are on my bLog-oMotives list as well.  A friend of mine works there as a designer.  What a great job!

- J.

---
    Jeff Fisher | Jeff Fisher LogoMotives | Tweet! Tweet!

• 0 posts
    November 16, 2006 2:27 AM EST
    Misterblubs - I have to say that your ideas strike me as super creative and it shows how connected you are with your clients, I am sure they appreciate your thought process. As we choose a gift for our clients it becomes harder and harder to go with something that shows appreciation and it doesn`t oversell our company. You have done just that. I am impressed!!!

---
    jump! jump! jump!...didn`t it feel good!!!

• 0 posts
    November 17, 2006 5:10 AM EST

Hi Melanie,

I`m a real estate agent and every year I send a really nice glass holiday ornament to each one of my clients.  The mother of one of my friend`s (also a fellow agent) owns a retail store and orders them very inexpensively for us.  We try to do a different house every year - Gingerbread house, one year it was a cottage, etc.  We wrap them really nicely and send them with a card.  My clients have started looking forward to it every year and I get many thank you notes!

Becky

---
    Becky Boyd
    Alexandria, VA
    rebeccalboyd@hotmail.com

• 3 posts
    June 13, 2013 8:38 PM EDT

Lots of choices are there for cool gifts for your clients,partners and customers like Useful desktop items,pens,Diary or you can give nice chocolate hamper.

---
    Send best valentine gifts to india from Gifts & Greets

• 11 posts
    May 13, 2014 6:28 PM EDT
    There are some really great options out there and they aren't super cheesy. Here are some ideas: Duffel bags: http://reillycorporation.com/ProductDetails/?productID=5561110&PCUrl=1
    Charging stations: http://reillycorporation.com/ProductDetails/?productID=6042161&PCUrl=1
    But my all time favorite has got to be this! http://reillycorporation.com/ProductDetails/?productID=6124569&PCUrl=1
    For more ideas, check out our website at www.reillycorporation.com
    • 69 posts
    May 23, 2014 8:30 AM EDT
    SPA tickets could be very expensive...but nobody would forget such a gift.
    • 11 posts
    June 2, 2014 8:42 AM EDT
    There are many more different gifts available like chocolate cakes and flowers :)