Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

Hiring Sales People

• 5 posts
    May 29, 2013 6:59 PM EDT

Hi Giveawaybandit,

I have a similar situation in that I am looking for a reliable place where businesses are matched up with commission-only salespeople. I'm a start-up venture, self-funded and with limited resources and so it would be great to find a website where you can source commission-only sales staff. I'd love for my website adgreement.com to be able to open an actual office if I can get the right people - some of whom might be natural leaders and be capable of managing sales teams.

It's a catch 22 situation, with the economy being so tight. People are looking for big-name employers and a guaranteed pay check, so commissions-only are not so appealing right now! If you find a website that specializes in this arena, please let us know and I will do likewise.

---
    www.adgreement.com

• 2 posts
    April 22, 2013 7:33 AM EDT

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to hire sales people? I need to hire some for email marketing and I have not had any luck with anyone I have hired yet. I have tried elance and odesk. I have hired a few people that either do not complete any tasks or are unsuccessful with sales.

This would be to sell our advertising and social media services. They are also to follow-up on the numerous email leads I receive daily. I just do not have the time to complete everything on my blog now and thought I would be more successful by delegating these tasks. It seems as though I am only creating more work for myself because I am not hiring the correct people. 

Any suggestions would be great. I am also interested in finding sales people that might work solely on commission. These seem to be few and far between. The way I look at it is that if you can find someone that works on commission they are confident in their sales experience to make the sales. I haven't hired anyone on commission only yet but I am very interested in finding someone that would do this. Thank you so much!

---
    GiveAway Bandit Award Winning Family Friendly Product Review & Giveaway Blog Facebook

• 1 posts
    June 12, 2013 4:36 AM EDT

Hello,

I am looking for Online Marketer, Does anyone know where I can start?  Thamks. I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sylvia Byrd

instantmoneynetwork.com/slbinet

---
    Online Marketing and Customer Service

• 3 posts
    January 13, 2014 2:00 AM EST

I am very happy to get such a nice post and as great info is provided in your post and very nice to read it. Thanks for sharing!!!!!Java professional Training is something many people seek through coaching. Many neighborhood universities and some regional high educational institutions offer knowledge programs and coaching to guide people who want further coffee profession opportunities through Java Professional Training.

Source:

Java Training Delhi | Online Java Tutorial | java Anroid