Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Commercializing Your Invention

NEED ADVICE - HOW DO I SELL MY PATENT PENDING IDEA ASAP?

• 990 posts
    February 11, 2009 8:55 AM EST
    how is your idea different than putting a tissue over the crotch before dressing?

---
    James Lindon, Ph.D. Patent Attorney
    Lindon & Lindon, LLC
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Pharmacy Law, Litigation
    [this is not legal advice - provided for discussion only]
    Intellectual Property for the Individual and Small Business: Identify, Protect, Enforce, Defend.
    "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread."
    http://www.LindonLaw.com

• June 18, 2012 8:15 PM EDT

Hi Juliet,

If you are trying to get your patent licensed or sold, do let me know. We run a patent monetization service which facilitates licensing and sale of patents for different inventors. We work on a contingency basis. Do send me an email on dheeraj.shetty@escaladeip.in

Regards,

Dheeraj Shetty

Escalade IP Services 

Check out this site;  click on the white arrow.  http://www.myvideotalkusa.com (Enrollment ID# 262033)

I am a patent holder, as well.  I am trying to get my brassiere support system licensed;  but, in the meantime, I found out about these 5 marketing products that are able to help me get to manufacturers in a new and innovative manner. 

I am able to do business from another dimension now!  If you are like me, I became a rep, too. 

Much success to you,

Juliet

-------------------------

• September 6, 2012 6:12 PM EDT
  • September 6, 2012 6:14 PM EDT

I want to sell my rights to my patent pending idea.  I was advised that I could make multi-millions if I sold to a company.  I want to sell it to an individual who will make millions.  With the economy the way it is today we all are having some form of financial issues.  I have several ideas brewing and my millions will come in due time.Replica Handbags And Shoes

• 5 posts
    February 10, 2009 2:15 PM EST
    I am on a crusuade to prevention.  Prevention of the diseases that can spread when we are in the dressing rooms.  Yes, men, you too are in danger of this.  Many do not wear undergarments and when we try clothes on in dressing rooms we are EXPOSED.  I want to continue on with this crusuade. 

I want to sell my rights to my patent pending idea.  I was advised that I could make multi-millions if I sold to a company.  I want to sell it to an individual who will make millions.  With the economy the way it is today we all are having some form of financial issues.  I have several ideas brewing and my millions will come in due time.

Please view my idea at www.uspto.gov and go to patent search (applications)  title: SHERMO.

This is my way out of my financial crisis.  If anyone have a better way for me to this please let me know.  ; )
    • 5 posts
    February 12, 2009 1:12 AM EST
    This garment has a adhesive backing and a micro-fiber top so it is thicker than a thin sheet of tissue and the backing prevents the fluids from going directly onto the crotch of the garment being tried on.  With this garment is more in line with a womans panty liner but is more thin and wide
    • 1 posts
    August 25, 2010 7:16 AM EDT

Some companies buy issued patents.  I've heard from several inventors who've had great experiences with PatentBuyers (www.patentbuyers.com).