Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

How should I build my site?

• 14 posts
    December 14, 2012 6:20 PM EST

In my opinion, if you that if you are good at technical and have experience in website designing then you go ahead as to create such an ecommerce website is not an easy job and if you do not have much experience then just a professional website designing company to handle your project.

---
    Outsource web design & development

• 120 posts
    December 16, 2012 8:03 PM EST

I believe a simple Wordpress site would cater your needs. A flashy site does not mean that you will only use flash effects in the entire website as it will affect the load speed of your pages which visitors hate the most. High quality pictures will do for a flashy site. If it is a shopping site, you really need to invest as you will also earn from this.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 1 posts
    August 1, 2012 7:17 PM EDT

I love being in control, but I don't want to get in over my head when there is an easier and more efficient route. I would like to open up an online store selling things that I have created. I don't need anything flashy, just the regular bells and whistles to start. Is it better to pay a site to handle all the stuff like web site set up, payment gateways/merchant accounts...or is it better to do something like a wordpress ecommerce site with a third party processor and/or merchant account. I am not selling high end items. I just want to get my product out there and hopefully make some sales in the online world. I would also like my site to be cost efficient without having to sacrifice the basic. Which path is easier and what are the pros and cons in your opinion?

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2012 8:56 PM EST

PHP I a good option for you .you can build your site through the PHP..

<a href="http://iphoneappdevelopment.net.au">iPhone App Development Company</a>

• 39 posts
    December 11, 2012 6:23 PM EST

First of all keep in mind that it is not easy task and you should considered some important before built a website. You should helps with some youtube video tutorials and some web design book because it is the best way to learn the basic thing of web design.

---
    Best PSD To Joomla template

• 10 posts
    December 15, 2012 10:36 AM EST

I would prefer a "Flashy" site though. Simple sites with simple pictures and normal formats tend to be ignored by visitors. You should still invest your time and efforts with producing a site with great content and good looks. :)

---
    Mike Banawa Expert Virtual Assistants for Hire

• 10 posts
    December 12, 2012 6:13 PM EST
    I use Joomla for a lot of my sites, making themes for it is pretty easy and there is a HUGE selection of ready made themes to choose from, is a lot less hacker friendly too.

---
    Buy Asus Desktop Computer Online | Trusted Computer Store From Asia