Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Homepreneurs

home based travel agency

• 10 posts
    March 26, 2013 7:45 AM EDT

here are many agencies which accept applicants from India but for that you have to pay fee as well as security ..and you need to get some training also...

there are many companies based in India doing all outbond travel and which support home based travel agents on profit sharing basis...

Hotels in Egypt

• 167 posts
    April 18, 2008 2:07 AM EDT
    Hi Pertrain! I have heard of several travel programs one being YTB. However, I am not so sure that it has received good reviews. In any case, I have googled the inquiry and here are a few that I came up with. Wishing you great success - and with anything proceed with caution - be sure to check out the company before investing or committing  to any program.

www.hometravelagent.net
     www.indeed.com/forum/job/travel-agent/05390c183c137e18787d4102 - 45k -www.ehow.com/how_2198231_become-stay-home-travel-agent.html - 57k -www.Start-TravelAgency.com

---
    Take each day, mold it and make it yours.......

http://www.solutionshealthnwellness.com

• 6 posts
    April 17, 2008 5:15 PM EDT
    Anybody have any experience or ideas regarding starting a home based
    travel agency for cruises. I`ve always been intriqued in the travel business
    and think this could be something I could do from home while still being a
    stay at home mom w/a 3 year old!!! Any resources or websites to check
    out to start in me in the right direction.
    • 8 posts
    April 28, 2008 7:44 AM EDT
    The key to success of any web based business is marketing.  If you can get the word out to the millions of people on the web you will succeed.  It is a numbers game, the more people that see your product, the more will buy.  Of course the content you are providing must be relevant to the visitors you attract.

---
    Jason Hite, President
    SoCal Voice Solutions
    Toll-Free Voice Fax Hosted PBX Services

• May 8, 2008 12:55 PM EDT
    Anybody have any experience or ideas regarding starting a home based
    travel agency for cruises. I`ve always been intriqued in the travel business
    and think this could be something I could do from home while still being a
    stay at home mom w/a 3 year old!!! Any resources or websites to check
    out to start in me in the right direction.

Check this out...It will give you some perspective.

www.gumballpresentation.com
  • May 8, 2008 1:13 PM EDT
    sorry double post
    vacationbrothers5/8/2008 6:20 PM
    • 1 posts
    September 20, 2008 9:26 AM EDT
    I`m sure you will be interested in taking advantage of the huge income, travel and tax benefits this Travel Business business makes available to you. It is a franchise business that you will own. There is a small franchise purchase fee.
    It is a franchise business and like any other franchise you pay a fee for their name and for them to maintain the services of that name. You could never personally open up a multi-million dollar travel website that competes with Travelocity and Expedia. Expedia sold last year for billions of dollars! Nor could you run /book and service thousands of people booking travel through you. Everything in the back end is done for you. You just promote and sell travel...and that`s how you get commissions and perks. The fee and all related costs are tax deductible on your income taxes.. The only other costs that are associated with this business is business cards. So you can see this is not an expensive business to run...very little overhead. It`s an easy and fun business to be in because everyone travels!
    If you were offered a McDonald`s franchise wouldn`t you jump at the chance?...Yes! The multi-million dollar travel industry is that big of an opportunity! ...for a fraction of the cost of a McDonalds franchise! ...except not everyone goes to McDonalds....but everyone travels! Join the multi-million dollar travel industry today!

Don`t misunderstand...this is not a get rich quick scheme.....yes, the incredible tax savings and travel benefits are immediate. But this will be your home business.....your income level will depend on you. Although you can work at this part time or full time at your convenience....the more time you put into your business the greater your income will be. Unlike being an hourly wage earner...you do not have a ceiling to how much money you can earn!....YOU control how much money you make....and only YOU! You control how much time you spend with your family! You control your life.

After you look over the information at http://www.startnow.elmtravelgroup.com please contact me with any questions you might have about starting today! I will train you and I will be there to help you every step of the way.
    People are always saying “If I only had the opportunity, I KNOW I’d be a success.”
    Well what this does is take the “IF” out of it.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Regards,
    Liz
    Everyone Travels!
    For exciting travel...From an exciting business!
    go to: http://www.elmtravelgroup.com to find the best prices on travel
    go to: http://www.startnow.elmtravelgroup.com to start your own Online Travel Agency
    • 3 posts
    April 18, 2008 3:24 AM EDT

Hello Pertrain,

I am a home based travel agent with TraVerus Travel. I no longer work outside of my home. With TraVerus you have the ability to become a certified travel agent and you have unlimited earning potential with this company as well.

Please check out my site for more information www.selenahigh.etraverus.com

When you are done give me a call or email me at selenahigh@hotmail.com

Blessings,

Selena

856-534-7625

• 3 posts
    April 22, 2008 6:15 AM EDT
    Pro travel network has nothing at all on the TraVerus Compensation Plan. Not to mention the fact that with TraVerus has an excellent Certification Program in place for anyone who wants to become Certified, and it is recognized by ARC IATA and various other affiliations. TraVerus is the absolute best out there in the industry right now.
    • 3 posts
    May 8, 2008 4:52 PM EDT
    Traverus Travel is rocking the travel industry right now. Please go to my site www.selenahigh.etraverus.com and view the information and give me a call.

Selena
    856-534-7625