Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

Tips for forum posting

• 21 posts
    November 17, 2011 4:48 PM EST

Here's mine:

1. Keep your posts as short and concise as possible.

2. Don't ramble on about how something pertains to yourself unless it is necessary. Instead relate it to your intended audience and get them involved and actively thinking about the subject.

3. Answer your own question. Instead of simply asking the question and hitting the submit button, imply the question and then put the answer in the mouth of the reader. This can spark very detailed responses by those who don't agree, they often feel compelled to explain themselves.

---
    Best Web Hosting Plans | Best Hosting Services | Best Hosting Services in India | Best Indian web Hosting

• 6 posts
    February 2, 2012 6:29 AM EST

Forum Posting is my favorite technique in SEO because I feel that this is the only technique in which you will not get bored since it requires full attention of your mind.

---
    How To Get Rid Of A Cold Fast

• 7 posts
    February 5, 2012 6:38 PM EST

Forum Posting is my favorite technique in SEO because I feel that this is the only technique in which you will not get bored since it requires full attention of your mind.

---
    How To Kiss well

• 15 posts
    May 8, 2012 3:45 AM EDT

The huge knowledge extends through these forums and makes it easier for a common man to have lawful information. We at Link Bullets take the advantage of these forums to become a part of internet information exchange technique and become an active member to make our clients visible. Here are few very good benefits we receive from forum posting technique.
    • Awareness among the target audience
    • Enhance traffic
    • Add Signature
    • Lifetime relationship
    • Free Education
    • References
    • Quick and affordable

---
    Northern Colorado Commercial Roofing !! Northern Colorado Roofing

• 16 posts
    April 18, 2012 11:22 PM EDT

The second tip to get hits on your blog or website link is to write a quality thread in your field. The more quality you provides the more hits you will get for links in your signature. No one will click on the link in your signature, if you just write a simple sentence, e.g Hello I want to know about off page optimization?

Instead of the above sentence if you will write “Off Page optimization is one of the most important factor in Search Engine Optimization. You must get links for your blog if you want to……..etc….”

---
    Project Management Certification

• 1 posts
    May 22, 2012 12:29 AM EDT

1. Find niche related reputed forums
    2. Create your profile
    3. Find threads to reply on or start your own thread if you have anything to ask (as you have done here)
    4. Do not spam
    5. Research well before commenting, criticizing or publishing anything on forum
    6. Do not post your affiliate links
    7. Mind your language

Bad Credit Auto Loan

• 17 posts
    March 23, 2012 9:03 PM EDT

first of all if you  are doing forum posting then  first step is read  all the instruction of site line. your post replay is  meaningfull. your replay must be according to question.  

---
    Direct Lenders | Mortgage company

• 20 posts
    March 25, 2012 10:45 PM EDT

If it's obvious your question could easily be answered by browsing or quickly searching the handbook, it will likely be ignored. Likewise, if people provide a link to the information, please read it. If you have further questions after reading, then try and refine your post further.

---
    Loveland Stroke

• 19 posts
    December 18, 2012 8:40 PM EST

Posting on forums is one of the cheapest and fastest ways in which you can advertise your affiliate products on the Internet.

post signature link

Make the thread informative

Respond to the thread

---
    CRM software | sales management software

• 7 posts
    May 7, 2012 7:53 PM EDT

Awesome! As I have found effective forum posting tips from this source. It's exclusively looking knowledgeable. I am highly impressed to see the higher creativity. It's really one of most informative source about forum posting. This one truly enhances my amount of knowledge about forum posting.

---
    iPhone Travel App Development | Android Health App Development | Mobile Developer

• 12 posts
    February 17, 2012 6:51 AM EST

This is another useful technique to get hits on your signature links. For example if some one has wrote a thread about “Search Engine Optimization” and he missed some information, then its is chance for your to provide more detail information about SEO. In this way your comment will get more attention among the other response.

---
    Atlanta SEO Company

• 12 posts
    May 2, 2012 11:04 PM EDT

Forum posting activity is one of the significant techniques to build quality backlinks. Forum posting is online community that allows publish your products and services through questions and answers with links of your website. You can also increase your site visibility on search engine by this activity.

---
    Wakeskate Shoes

• 15 posts
    February 17, 2012 7:10 PM EST

Forum Posting is a very useful technique to get free backlinks and relevant traffic. Especially if you are in affiliate business, then forum posting is very important for you. Every hit on your affiliate link has the chance to convert into sale. Forums has huge amount of visitors, thus if you will provide some quality then you will get a lot of free traffic to your blog or website.

---
    Bachelor Of Arts Online

• 5 posts
    December 30, 2012 9:35 PM EST

There are more benefits of forum posting, like to improve Communication Power, to view your website by linking, increase website page rank, generate website traffic, getting more visitors, etc.. And Forum Posting is one of the important tasks of SEO. So that its very important to keep it in mind some guidelines like above tips before forum posting.

---
    How to get rid of rats | Rat Killer Bait

• 10 posts
    September 7, 2012 11:12 PM EDT

Forum Posting is one of the important tasks of SEO. So that its very important to keep it in mind some guidelines. There are more benefits of forum posting, like to improve Conversation Power, to view your website by linking, increase website page rank, bring in website traffic, getting more visitors, etc

---
    PHP Web Development | PHP Application Development | PHP Developer India

• 10 posts
    January 25, 2012 4:35 AM EST

These three tips are very interesting. Hope you share more tips on forum posting.

Thanks

• 13 posts
    March 29, 2012 9:53 PM EDT

Remember one thing, always make relevant comments.

Wood Doors

• 14 posts
    November 16, 2011 9:33 PM EST

Superb post & writing skills. You make this look easy. Keep it up for great work. I will be back to read more of your posts.

---
    Link building services

• 21 posts
    January 23, 2012 11:56 PM EST

---
    Locksmith in charlotte N

• 14 posts
    December 19, 2011 3:18 AM EST

There are more benefits of forum posting, like to improve Communication Power, to view your website by linking, increase website page rank, generate website traffic, getting more visitors, etc.. And Forum Posting is one of the important tasks of SEO. So that its very important to keep it in mind some guidelines like above tips before forum posting.

---
    Online Degrees

• 11 posts
    May 8, 2012 2:17 AM EDT

build your contents to short way it will hopeful to all users.

---
    Acai Berry | Blue Pills

• 24 posts
    November 16, 2011 7:53 PM EST

Forum Posting is my favorite technique in SEO because I feel that this is the only technique in which you will not get bored since it requires full attention of your mind. So it is advisable that keep your mind alert and active while doing forum posting.

Unique wedding rings

• 10 posts
    September 7, 2012 8:04 PM EDT

Hi all!!!

Forum Posting is very interesting. We keep our post in forum.  Some point follow for posting: all read all the rules of the forums and Set the signature in every post, do the relevant comment.

Thanks!!

---
    CRM Software Solutions

• 33 posts
    January 19, 2012 1:03 AM EST

Thanks a lot for sharing these tips. Forum posting is the best way to get quality backlinks.

Business for Sale in South Africa

• 15 posts
    February 14, 2012 3:19 PM EST

1. Signature Links

Don’t put too much links in your signature, add only two links in order to get more hits on the links. Whether it is affiliate link or your blog link, allow your readers to easily chose and click on the links. If there will be more then 5 links in your signature, then there will be confusion for the visitor. So try to add only Two Links and Provide all the details about the link, so that visiter can easily understand the nature of the blog, affiliate or website link.

2. Informative Threads

The second tip to get hits on your blog or website link is to write a quality thread in your field. The more quality you provides the more hits you will get for links in your signature. No one will click on the link in your signature, if you just write a simple sentence, e.g Hello I want to know about off page optimization?

Instead of the above sentence if you will write “Off Page optimization is one of the most important factor in Search Engine Optimization. You must get links for your blog if you want to……..etc….”

Now more people will respect you and more people will click on the links in your signature. They will want to learn more knowledge from you, so provide unique and useful information in your threads.

3. Response to Threads

This is another useful technique to get hits on your signature links. For example if some one has wrote a thread about “Search Engine Optimization” and he missed some information, then its is chance for your to provide more detail information about SEO. In this way your comment will get more attention among the other response.

Repair-Dll