Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » New Member Welcome

New to Forum

• 11 posts
    October 25, 2012 12:19 AM EDT

Welcome to the forum ... Share the knowledge and experience here. And remember to learn from everyone. Have a nice day

---
    Dragon's pearl junk-Vietnam holidays-Kyoto hotels near airport

• 2 posts
    October 24, 2012 4:10 PM EDT

Hi Everyone,

I was very happy to stumble upon this forum this evening and quickly sought to sign up.  My interest is two-fold.  After a number of years in the publishing industry I'm getting set to launch a small firm of my own in December.  Sharing ideas with other startups would be great. 

But also, with my background in business magazines, I'm hoping to use my publications to actually promote and celebrate small business entrepreneurs.  If any of you would wish to contact me, I welcome your messages.  I'm not looking for people that are on the verge of their first million, but rather those who are simply happy and rewarded with additional freedom, and alternate revenue streams from ventures they truly enjoy.  Those are the best stories.

I'm looking forward to particpating on SuN.  Thanks for the opportunity.

• 2 posts
    October 25, 2012 3:23 AM EDT

Absolutely.  I can already see the great information this community has.  Looks like a fantastic resource and group of people.  Thanks for the welcome, cuccu88.