Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

Ideas For A Product Or Service For My Website

• 26 posts
    February 18, 2008 9:16 AM EST
    Hi Sunshines!

I have been stuck for a while trying to figure out the right product or service for my website.
    My website is Helpwithyouressay.com

Any ideas? advice?

---
    HelpWithYourEssay.com
    HelpWithYourEssay.Com was created for students who could use some support in their writing process, but who don`t want to take someone else`s work and pass it off as their own.

• 26 posts
    February 18, 2008 8:52 PM EST
    Hi Craig

Our site guides the student through the essay writing process. We dont write the essays.

In the past few weeks we have been getting loads of traffic and we thought about adding a product or service to our site...like a workbook, tutoring service etc...

Our traffic is combined of students and teachers from America to China .

---
    HelpWithYourEssay.com
    HelpWithYourEssay.Com was created for students who could use some support in their writing process, but who don`t want to take someone else`s work and pass it off as their own.

• 2 posts
    February 19, 2008 1:58 AM EST
    You can sell courses...
    • 7 posts
    June 17, 2013 4:34 AM EDT

E-books are really awesome. try to do something  else in this section. this will create more visitor for sure.

• 2 posts
    January 11, 2014 2:24 AM EST

Hi,

There are many seo sites which can help you for your website. they have great knowledge about the websites. i was also got the help from these site.If you have requirement for online storage you can take the help from PigDrive.

GoodLuck!

This post was edited by AnneeSmith at January 11, 2014 2:37 AM EST