Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

want to start ecommerce business

• 7 posts
    July 5, 2013 2:14 AM EDT

You will need Shopify to get an online shop.

You can find information here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shopify

• 18 posts
    May 16, 2013 9:00 PM EDT

Consumer lending is the largest financial industry in the world, and a loan business can be extremely profitable. Although you don't need a bank charter to jump on board and start lending money, you'll need the right plan, license and a solid marketing system to attract customers. It's possible to run into problems if you aren't proactive and meticulous in the beginning; however, the process ofstarting a loan company is largely straightforward

Account Receivable Factoring

---
    Accounts Receivable Financing

• 1 posts
    July 18, 2013 4:43 AM EDT

In my opinion, there are many important factors to consider before starting an e-commerce business.

The first and foremost is to understand your product and analyze whether it is feasible enough to sell your product online and make some profits or not. There are many ways to do the same.

I have written in detail on the topic Things to Know Before Starting an e-Commerce Business and you can download a free preview for the same at http://www.atuljain7.com/things-to-know-before-starting-an-e-commerce-business/

Hope this helps

Cheers

Atul Jain

• 9 posts
    May 29, 2013 1:46 PM EDT

It all depends on the following. Who will be your clientele, what are you going to sell, will you try to export your products to other countries?

Write this on a notebook so you can visualize it, then you can come up with answers.

If you are selling online to people in your country make sure you know how to market your site. How will this be visible, how will people find me among all others?

Will you be paying for advertising online, will you be telling people around town/networking?

If your business is to export then the best idea would be to reach an exporter or procurement person, they are always looking for reliable suppliers for all kinds of products.

Also, if you sell online use sites like ebay and or amazon and sell there, you are doing 2 things, attempting to sell and put banners or link to your e-commerce so you are also getting some visibility to your website.

Online also requires some content, seo and the like, and make sure you look like a store that can be trusted, this is important, good customer service, marketing and branding.

---
    Deep down as a principle I reclaim the ability to think globally but act locally. It's all about connecting, the more we connect with people, the higher the potential. Collaborations are the keyword of today's global world. I'm a marketer. - www.cregency.com

• 6 posts
    June 20, 2013 2:27 AM EDT

It is very important to create a good research of electronic market where it will be a part of. Turn this into research based on the goals above, there are concerns like what other organizations offer the item to go to market? What are your costs and suppliers? What are the primary benefits and drawbacks before me? It is well made ​​that this phase will figure out the achievements of the organization, and you will see the truth of competitors.

You will need to create organization choices as possible modify of providers, delivery organization or simply not start the business. Smile

gmc dealers houston

---
    Redclays Private Equity

• 5 posts
    May 13, 2013 7:23 PM EDT

hi,

all,

i want to start e commerce  business, can any one suggest me how to start it?

• 5 posts
    May 14, 2013 6:29 PM EDT

Thanks buddy for suggestion,

I am from india and here electronic items has booming demand, even i have also search the market and do analyze that electronic market has very tough competitors, i also thought that it is not impossible to enter into this market and online e-commerce market need very strong advertising and marketing like SEO, social media etc etc

so can you suggest me how to do that for online e-commerce business?

Thanks,

Hardik

• 5 posts
    May 15, 2013 6:24 PM EDT

Its right to have proper business plan to achieve success business and it should cover all the modules and functions as per current market analysis