Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

We want your opinion

• 3 posts
    July 26, 2013 3:06 AM EDT

Loads quickly, creative logo, beautifully minimalistic design, and clear call to action.

Your new site looks great to us :)

• 47 posts
    July 25, 2013 4:43 AM EDT

Hi Netship.  Well I like your name and I like the fact that you were able to get your brand as your domain name, which isn't too long, so that's good.  I think your site looks pretty good, actually.  It's very clean, looks professional.  The only thing I would suggest adding is maybe some examples of the savings a business can expect after signing up for your service.  You might list a few companies without using their actual names and show their rates without using your service and their new rates with your service.  I think that will answer a lot of people's questions immediately when they visit your site.  Otherwise, it looks good.  I wish you the best.

--David @ www.touchpointdigital.net

---
    David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing
    A New Orleans SEO & web design company.

• 1 posts
    July 24, 2013 7:04 AM EDT

Hi,

We launched our startup recently and would like your opinion about our site.

https://www.netship.com

Thank you,

Team Netship

• 53 posts
    July 26, 2013 7:35 AM EDT

It is a good looking site.  That's not enough.

We agree with TouchPoint mostly.  But  from a business viewpoint in regard copy, headlines, appeals (marketing view), we see some problems.  NAME YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE.  Their Problem.  Your Solution.  At the TOP.    Where is that?

Do you make it easier or are you just another middleman to foul things up?  There is very little margin in most shippers-carriers.

Our clients are pestered every day by carriers wanting them to "give them a try".   All want to be the best and lowest cost.  In other words, that's not a great industry to go into.

The words seem foreign.  Nobody here uses "couriers" for carriers or package service.  Selling is about confidence and credibility, and one wrong word wipes that out.    Are you talking real couriers (paperwork, etc.) or package service. At some places you even seem to imply freight.  That vagueness WILL NOT SELL.  There are only 3 main package services for out of town.

We don't even know if you mean in-city, in state or what?

We preach all the time that great looking websites aren't worth much if the selling aspects are not emphasized.

You've got a sort of one-size fit's all looking site.  Your target segments are not clear. Your service is not clear.  Locations are missing.  The benefits are very unclear.

The guarantee is missing.  Guarantee of what? We don't see what you're selling.  You don't even sound like a good freight broker, the kind that gets us great prices for clients, such as today, a 400 pound skid 550 miles in 2 days for $138.  (Can you beat that in-state?  Where are your examples? )

If your prospect has to SEARCH your site to see if your site is about him/her, or for the benefit to fit his/her main 3 needs, then your site won't sell.

I think you need to read some of  www.Web-Success.net and see the main threads through there, about business and research, segments and appeals.  Else you will work at this for about 3 to 4 years and find out it was a failure (I suspect) or NOT as successful as it could have been.  If fact, we guarantee that.

It's a very good start.  We suggest you revise it to meet basic marketing, advertising standards and guidelines.

- - -

www.BGdesign.us    www.Web-Success.net 

• 3 posts
    December 20, 2013 2:39 AM EST

Kindly review this url i.e. Create Short URL

• 2 posts
    December 21, 2013 1:27 AM EST

Looks nice and simple, really like how much the buttons stand out due to the green. For me the only downside would be the large amounts of text.