Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Need Help--A Few Questions

• 43 posts
    December 7, 2011 9:44 AM EST

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!  This is an excellent website with a lot of valuable information.  I appreciate your words of wisdom and advice as they are greatly appreciated.

-------------------------

You're welcome. Hope you find a suitable business for yourself.

---
    http://www.christian-business-opportunities.org

• 43 posts
    December 5, 2011 7:43 AM EST

Welcome!

You'll find a whole lot of advice and many ideas to consider in these forums. So much so that it can be overwhelming. In helping people build businesses, we have found that the most important qualities are unmeasurable. It can all be summed up in the old saying, "Where there's a will there's a way".

Desire, diligence, humility, and integrity make up the core of what it takes to transition from a paycheck to a profitable business. Sounds like you have the desire and humilty so you're already halfway there. Smile

How you proceed will depend on the nature of the business you choose to build. At this point, focus on finding the right fit for you. This is not easy in todays world. We recommend starting with other entrepreneurs you already know. What do they do?

Anything similar appeal to you? Could you sit down with them and begin to ask questions about their business? Would they be willing to share how they started? 

If no one you know is doing anything that interests you, then find a way to meet people who are doing what you would like to do and try to begin forming a relationship with them. There is no better way to start a business then to learn from others.

Once you figure out what kind of business you want to get into, the start-up measures will become clearer. As you develop your business plan each step will start to prioritize itself in your plan of action. Don't rush it. Be sure to do your due diligence.

Feel free to contact us if you'd like to visit more about what it takes to get up and running.

---
    http://www.christian-business-opportunities.org

• 3 posts
    December 7, 2011 5:32 AM EST

Thank you very much for the warm welcome!  This is an excellent website with a lot of valuable information.  I appreciate your words of wisdom and advice as they are greatly appreciated.

• 3 posts
    December 5, 2011 7:10 AM EST

Hello,

I recently joined StartupNation and am very excited about the wealth of knowledge on this website.  It can certainly be a bit overwhelming at the same time. 

I currently work your standard Monday through Friday, 9:00-5:00 management position with weekends completely off.  I have made the decision to transition out of my current position into starting up my own business and have put a lot of time and thought into this.

I'd like to be able to have the comfort of keeping my salaried position until I feel I am at the point to launch my new business Full Time.

With that being said, I am having a difficult time coming up with ideas for a new business that I can start on a Part-Time basis while still holding my current position. 

I am an entrepreneur at heart and have been my entire life.  I've worked in all different fields and have a thorough background made for a business owner.  I am extremely motivated and ready to make the next step forward. 

Can you please provide some advice on the best way to make the transition from a full time salaried position into a new small business?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am also having a difficult time coming up with good ideas for a business that will allow for me to get it started with a Part Time schedule. 

Your help would certainly be welcomed and appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

• 55 posts
    June 20, 2012 8:29 PM EDT

There are so many options for small business as full time or part time basis. Even there are businesses that you can perform as a part or full time. Forex is the biggest financial market where trillions of dollars is being traded. Forex is a very lucrative way of earning and can be done as part time or wither full time.

Binary Options