Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Customer Service & Customer Experience

CRM database creation for insurance agency

• 1 posts
    April 13, 2010 5:24 AM EDT

You should have a field for couples. If you have a young couple you may wantn to place an area that indicates this so you kow what products to offer s they expand their family. A birthday field is a great customer service tool that way you can send birthday and holiday cards to your clientes. Lastly, I think you should add a profession field. Learn and keep track of where your clients work that way you hace a reference when you go into business to offer products to their employees AND offer group rate to that customer.

---
    Technology & Critical Business Skills Training

• 4 posts
    November 2, 2008 10:39 AM EST
    I have set up the CRM software that will help me to track client and to sell lot more.

But as im creating the database i need some help with creating key fields or key information that i will have to know for successful selling. I know that i have to know a lot more than just name adress, and product that my client bougt.
    Any help will be good. Tnx

• 12 posts
    October 31, 2013 1:34 PM EDT

Actually, PayPanther, has great free CRM software, in addition they do project management, invoicing, inventory management, time-tracking, payment processing, and you can access it all online from anywhere in the world.

Did I mention it's completely free? :)

Check it out: PayPanther.com