Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Developing Your Invention

Free Transportation Invention

• November 16, 2011 5:31 PM EST

Hi. No big fancy pitch here. I've invented an automobile that never needs fuel, chemicals, solar, or any of that stuff. I never needs to be plugged in either.

Thats right, free transportation.

I have no prototype due to the cost. I have no patents also due to the cost.

Angel investors sound good, but I think I might need something bigger for this. I've been sitting on this for two years. I'm on a fixed monthly income (disabled vet) so putting money into a prototype is next to impossible and require an army of designers, electrical engineers, electrician, etc.

Any ideas? Advice?

• 18 posts
    January 16, 2012 8:58 PM EST

August is National Inventors Month. Explore inventors and inventions with your students by using lessons and printables to discover a world of unlimited possibilities. There are plenty of hands-on science activities to encourage creativity and engage students of all ages in learning. From catapults to artificial hearts, you'll find a variety of reading passages about the history and people behind innovations in technology. Additional resources include art activities, puzzles, and timelines.

---
    Accredited Online Mba | Best Online Mba