Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Business to Business Marketing Options

• 1 posts
    September 17, 2013 9:25 PM EDT

I think this will work out gradually for you marketing results always start showing up slowly. In any case I think you should try exploring other marketing channels as well.

You can try using email marketing or probably create a promotional video and make it viral. Both of these methods are effective and worth the effort. A promotional video hosted on websites such as You tube or Vimeo can bring in traffic to your website. If the video is made relevant than it will convert the generated traffic into customers.  

Adil Y Khan

http://Videoexplainers.com

• 2 posts
    July 9, 2013 4:56 PM EDT

Hi all. I'm new to the site and looking for some marketing advice for my first digital product. I have just launched my website called Five Interviews (www.fiveinterviews.com). In a nutshell I sell interview scripts to hiring managers and businesses who want to avoid making costly bad hiring decisions and don't want to spend the money on expensive recruiters or Human Resources professionals. Five Interviews is based on the concept that any organization only has five possible job levels: Entry Level, Professional Level, Supervisor Level, Senior Manager Level and Executive Level. Customers of my product simply have to select the interview script for the level of job they are hiring for and start interviewing. It's that simple. Along with my script the customer also gets my book "The Right Hire" which gives them a simple 9 step interview process to follow and a reference interview. All of this for $47.

Ok so that is the product. I launched 3 weeks ago and have been focused on getting the message out about my product. I have got utilized FaceBook and Twitter. I have also posted many articles on various groups on LinkedIn. My site has a free download that is offered called the "True Cost of a Bad Hire" that explains the cost of a bad hire and gives some great tips on making great hiring choices. By the end of this week I will have a blog that I can start writing various recruiting related articles.

So far I have had 10 people get my free download, 37 people following me on FaceBook (mostly friends) and no sales. So my question is what other avenues should I be exploring in marketing my product? I know launching any new idea takes timeand I will need to be patient. However, I would also like to see more traffic to my site and of course sales.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

• 3 posts
    September 18, 2013 12:48 AM EDT

Well, imho in b2b area the best way to get a connection is to phone sbd about ur things u wanna sell them. 

• 1 posts
    September 15, 2013 4:09 AM EDT

Tapping into social media is pretty much a "must do" these days. But, other marketing tools are still a viable options for building awareness, traffic and, ultimately, sales.

That said, you might consider e-mail marketing. There are several e-mail marketing services such as ConstantContact, MailChimp, AWebber, Vertical Response and iContact to name a few. All of these service provide an array of templates which makes creating e-mail marketing campaigns and e-newsletters a snap. Each has its own strength. For example, ConstantContact offers tight integration between e-mail and event marketing. AWebber is big on autoresponders and MailChimp offers a free account up to 2000 subscribers (if I remember correctly). Plus, they're very cost effective.

But, e-mail marketing's biggest claim to fame is that a Direct Marketing Association research study found email-marketing have a high ROI. Their finding actually found it to be the highest of any marketing channel. I believe the numbers were around $43 for every dollar spent on e-mail marketing. Not too shabby.

AAnother tool you might find useful is speaking. Yeah ... I know. Public speaking is higher than death on the stressful things to do list. But, it can be an extremely powerful marketing tool. As a speaker, you're the ipso facto expert because you're the one holding the microphone. Plus, folks may have even paid to hear your talk. These folks are pretty much pre-qualified prospects. Whenever I do a speaking gig, I always have a line of people afterward wanting to ask questions, get some advice and such. Speaking brings me loads of clients.

If you'd like to try it out, business clubs such as Rotary and MeetUp groups are always hungry for speakers to present that their meetings. If you're not quite ready to bare your soul in front of an audience, Toastmasters can help you hone your speaking skills.

I hope this helps you out.

• 2 posts
    September 6, 2013 3:35 PM EDT

Have you ever considered TV advertising?  I can help.

---
    Let me help you grow your business!

• 1 posts
    January 7, 2014 5:49 AM EST

Hello friends

Business marketing includes the synchronistic strategies, new ways to sell, customer centric culture, websites that work, innovative design & media and branding to lead. For more information visit:- Scoophot.com

This post was edited by scoophot739 at January 11, 2014 2:19 AM EST
    • 8 posts
    January 23, 2014 7:29 PM EST

I'm Tommy,
    I work as senior editor on fiverr.com.
    a promotional video is a communication standard for all professionals and business to connect with people. Here I present my pick of the best fiverr video gig for limited budget.

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/help-you-market-your-product-and-website-with-this-engaging-video

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/create-a-custom-products-promotion-video

http://fiverr.com/marketingmarvel/create-an-eye-catching-fresh-animation

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Tommy

• 148 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:16 AM EDT

Hey guys,

we are Fabian and Ivan from Hamburg, Germany and try to realize our lifetime dream through Kickstarter (Crowd funding).

In fact we dislike self-promotion in terms of spam but in our current position there is no other possibility and otherwise we can bury our lifetime dream.

Our plan is to found a new fashion brand. Fashion means to us shoes, fragrances for him and her and headphones. Our marketing-concept is based on promotion through celebrities. In the past it was possible to us to get a good connection to popular people. There onto we want to open a store in Los Angeles, Hollywood to emphasize the elegance and exclusivity.

For our big plan we need 3.5Mio € to be competitive on the international market. In this cause we published our intentions on Kickstarter to get our project financed through crowd funding.

It would be awesome if you support us. Every euro brings us further and of course we have little considerations for you helping us.

We got after 12 hours almost 12.000€.

We thank you with all our heart and you can have a look at the following link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1487919235/los-angeles-wings-shoes-fragrances-headphones

Best regards,

Fabian and Ivan

• 148 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:16 AM EDT

Hey guys,

we are Fabian and Ivan from Hamburg, Germany and try to realize our lifetime dream through Kickstarter (Crowd funding).

In fact we dislike self-promotion in terms of spam but in our current position there is no other possibility and otherwise we can bury our lifetime dream.

Our plan is to found a new fashion brand. Fashion means to us shoes, fragrances for him and her and headphones. Our marketing-concept is based on promotion through celebrities. In the past it was possible to us to get a good connection to popular people. There onto we want to open a store in Los Angeles, Hollywood to emphasize the elegance and exclusivity.

For our big plan we need 3.5Mio € to be competitive on the international market. In this cause we published our intentions on Kickstarter to get our project financed through crowd funding.

It would be awesome if you support us. Every euro brings us further and of course we have little considerations for you helping us.

We got after 12 hours almost 12.000€.

We thank you with all our heart and you can have a look at the following link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1487919235/los-angeles-wings-shoes-fragrances-headphones

Best regards,

Fabian and Ivan