Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Small business promotion

• 1 posts
    April 6, 2013 1:34 AM EDT

Any small business owner shouldnt avoid classified listings when it comes to promotion. every small business are using this free advertisement option. DeCitySearch . com is another such website to post free classifieds.

• 1 posts
    September 14, 2013 1:09 PM EDT

Yes, definently agreed with that DeCitySearch but if someone is looking an or a dynamic way, affordable way to promote their business online, they should look into professional animation videos.  This is one of the hottest marketing strategies on the web right now.

Here is a site that offer high converting yet affordable videos:

www.video-pitch.com 

Check it out

• 11 posts
    February 18, 2014 1:50 PM EST

Mobile and desktop compatible websites would be ideal for these small business to optimize their business revenues, check out Mobidart.com for free mobile websites...

• 6 posts
    February 20, 2014 12:07 AM EST

There are a lot of way to promote because there are two sides of marketing which is online and offline. Luckily for online, we got social media where everyone gets to market their product for free.  For offline, I'd suggest to provide promotional products that would be related to whatever your service/product is. 

• 11 posts
    February 20, 2014 1:58 PM EST

Well it's probably better to use both the online and offline marketing strategies, besides every business wants to reach out to as many people as they can.  It just depends on how you do these strategies..

• 6 posts
    February 20, 2014 9:24 PM EST
    adi004 said:

Well it's probably better to use both the online and offline marketing strategies, besides every business wants to reach out to as many people as they can.  It just depends on how you do these strategies..

Thanks for agreeing with me, adi. For me, if you do both then there would be a higher chance of getting results that you want. Promotion would be the key.

• 33 posts
    February 22, 2014 12:37 PM EST

For online marketing (if you have a budget), Google AdWords is a fantastic way to get your business's website in front of people that are actively seeking your product/ services. 

This can be a competetive platform. But, if you are Google Certified you have the insights, techniques, and tricks to be successful in the AdWords paridigm

If you plan on tackling AdWords yourself, I highly suggest taking the Google Certification courses. Otherwise, consider using a person or agency that is.

This post was edited by darbizu at February 22, 2014 12:45 PM EST
    • 11 posts
    February 24, 2014 2:20 PM EST
    Gladys said:
    adi004 said:

Thanks for agreeing with me, adi. For me, if you do both then there would be a higher chance of getting results that you want. Promotion would be the key.

You're welcome Gladys! I believe all business owners are aiming for good marketing strategies to increase exposure.

• 12 posts
    March 14, 2014 12:37 PM EDT
    I completely agree- Google AdWords is the best way to go if its within budget! There's actually a deal right now on the mosaicHUB Marketplace for a Google Adwords account review that would be a worthwhile investment without completely breaking bank. Check it out if you're interested: http://www.mosaichub.com/marketplace/view/google-adwords-account-review

darbizu said:

For online marketing (if you have a budget), Google AdWords is a fantastic way to get your business's website in front of people that are actively seeking your product/ services. 

This can be a competetive platform. But, if you are Google Certified you have the insights, techniques, and tricks to be successful in the AdWords paridigm

If you plan on tackling AdWords yourself, I highly suggest taking the Google Certification courses. Otherwise, consider using a person or agency that is.

• 148 posts
    March 21, 2014 10:11 AM EDT

Hey guys,

we are Fabian and Ivan from Hamburg, Germany and try to realize our lifetime dream through Kickstarter (Crowd funding).

In fact we dislike self-promotion in terms of spam but in our current position there is no other possibility and otherwise we can bury our lifetime dream.

Our plan is to found a new fashion brand. Fashion means to us shoes, fragrances for him and her and headphones. Our marketing-concept is based on promotion through celebrities. In the past it was possible to us to get a good connection to popular people. There onto we want to open a store in Los Angeles, Hollywood to emphasize the elegance and exclusivity.

For our big plan we need 3.5Mio € to be competitive on the international market. In this cause we published our intentions on Kickstarter to get our project financed through crowd funding.

It would be awesome if you support us. Every euro brings us further and of course we have little considerations for you helping us.

We got after 12 hours almost 12.000€.

We thank you with all our heart and you can have a look at the following link:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1487919235/los-angeles-wings-shoes-fragrances-headphones

Best regards,

Fabian and Ivan