Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

inventor looking for investors

• 1 posts
    June 27, 2010 5:43 PM EDT
    exomark1 is a exoskeleton mechanical body armor use to accelerate the user , one limb power a other visa versa it will help you walk essayer run skip faster jump higher and withstand impact, hyper energy flow Thu limbs as your exo studies vital signs from user to tell if its doing its job, interface HUD will pin point users location and map out area in detail for better plot take over. i created this war machine for military personnel, "lets bring em back home"

hyper acceleration with human interface, HUD view helmet, body armor against bullets, bomb impact shock absorber keeps exo body parts intact  and fully functional, "exomark2" marine habitat underwater camo suit  invisible while submerge in water hydro fan for underwater navigating first aid self operation kit "if and when user its knock out first aid kit will deploy within the suit giving medical attention to its user" weapons attachments  video controller for based visual and robot control all this descriptions put together bring a new machine not seen before to a world with endless possibilities
    *****i have posted some animated sketch as i do not wish to post real actual pictures of the suit for security reasons i do hope you guy understand but i have a vision and its up to me to make it happened all i need is a partner with resources that i do not have once i get my first invention out there i have more invention to bring a new life to this world of us, let do it together.

---
    Francisco J

• 926 posts
    July 8, 2010 11:07 AM EDT

Francisco,

Are you looking for a partner or seeking investors? Although it might get you to the same end, there is a difference. One of the things I've learned from working with entrepreneurs is that clarity in the request is essential.

If you'd like to discuss your situation, in confidence, feel free to contact me directly or send me a PM.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com

• 36 posts
    July 28, 2010 9:42 AM EDT

First make sure you have filed a patent if this is original. (at least file a Provisional Patent which gives you 1 yr to discuss concept in detail with investors etc) But be sure to file a patent if it qualifies.

Then create a general outline/ business plan that shows who your target market is. I'd say, you may be able to license to the US government. Getting a Government contract could mean BIG money to investors and yourself.

If you don't already have a mentor, visit SCORE or your locall Small Business Association (SBA) to put together a professional plan to do this right.

Be as professional and prepared as possible.

Good Luck!

---
    Creative Funding for Startups & Biz Expansions

Avoid Debt - Build Credit & Retire Rich

Debt Reduction I Student Loan Default Assistance.I Free Analysis

Mastercard - Visa - 100% Approval. Guaranteed. Get Details.