Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

Trying to get seed money

• 1 posts
    June 8, 2012 6:36 PM EDT

Hi, I'm new here.

Me & my friend wants to start a biz online. We need the seed money. We hope our website can win a competition on Facebook for entrepreneurs.

The winning criteria is based on 50% no. of 'Like' on our posting and 50% on our web's quality. 

We are DESPERATE as we are not very good at getting facebook 'likes'. 

We hope some kind souls here can help us by giving some 'Like' by this weekend!

This is genuine request, NOT TRYING TO increase 'Likes' for some fan pg... becoz you only need to like our posting but not the fan page.

How do it:

Step 1: go to our judge - PAM SIOW fan page http://www.facebook.com/pamsiow or m.facebook.com/pamsiow

Step 2: Scroll down her wall under 'recent postings from others" to find posting by FYONA HENG

Step 3: find 'FYONA HENG' posting - title "EBS COMPETITION SUBMISSION' and 'LIKE' this posting

NOTE: please ensure it is FYONA HENG posting that you LIKE, not others or pam siow's pg.

By the way, our online biz is to sell anti-pimple skincare products, if you are interested to know more, feel free to visit our site at www.getridpimple.com and give some comments.

Thank you SO MUCH!