Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Website Critique

My web development business...

• 27 posts
    March 18, 2013 7:21 PM EDT

Hey , I found lot of thing from your website that need to be improvement because this not good for any business so as per the website concern you need to show some website look and get the good idea of creating website. If you need any help about website design then visit our website you will get the good information regarding website design and development.

---
    Promising Services From indian web developers | website design company in india

• July 21, 2008 2:52 PM EDT
    Looking for some critique on my new web development website.  I`ve got the main page pretty well done, I`m looking at some areas on the content pages to make them look a little better. 

http://www.wavefade.com/new

Thanks in advance,
    Eddie - WaveFade Media LLC

eddiegreysherman7/21/2008 7:55 PM
  • July 21, 2008 10:26 PM EDT
    Thanks for your input.  I am revamping the sections now.  Also changing some aesthetics.  Let me know what you think.  Probably, just a bit too wordy before.
  • July 23, 2008 8:03 PM EDT
    Thanks for the help.  I`ve made a lot of edits to the site and we are almost ready to launch it.

• 14 posts
    July 22, 2008 11:56 AM EDT

To me the site doesn`t seem tied together very well. It has all the elements they are all just in their own little boxes and not united enough. I would take a look at some ad agency websites -- they usually put a lot of time and effort to making their sites look classy and stand out.

---
    Easy to use Copiers and Printers | contact manager

• 434 posts
    July 21, 2008 7:24 PM EDT
    We, we, we...  What about the customer?  Tell me that you recognize my problem.  OK, you sort of do it in the subtext.

In the about us page: "... henceforth referred to as “WFM” and/or “we”..."
    It`s an ABOUT US page, not a frikin contract.  Tell me why I should select your company.  Tell me more about your talent and experience, and of your main staff.

---
    Steve Mann
    Internet Videographer
    MannMade Digital Video
    My Email

• 434 posts
    July 22, 2008 3:19 AM EDT
    The About page is SO much better.  Now I feel good about the company.  One of those intangible first impressions that make a difference.

---
    Steve Mann
    Internet Videographer
    MannMade Digital Video
    My Email

• 2 posts
    June 14, 2014 6:17 AM EDT
    I belong to the web design and development ( http://www.satvikinfotech.com/web-development.html ) field and provide almost all services but can you guide me more about web services. You can redirect me on resources too.
    This post was edited by satvikpatel at June 14, 2014 6:18 AM EDT