Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Advice, Smarts and Warnings

A little Business Advice Please

• 8 posts
    June 13, 2013 12:10 AM EDT

If you are feeling uncomfortable with your business ideas then i would like to suggest you to visit some business consultant. I'm sure he or she will guide you better than us.

---
    cool rattan furniture

• 1 posts
    November 27, 2012 4:00 PM EST

I'm looking for some advice here.First off I'm just passing this by you guys seeing what options you give me so relax I'm not expecting you to save me.Ok I recently got started on making my business.I will be selling video games and videos online.I got the webspace, and I have for the most part all the pages done for it.The problem came at inventory.The supplier is reputable but part of their policy is that you have to at least order 2 of any title you pick.So I ended up paying twice what I thought I would pay which left barely anything for the supplier of the videos (my mistake future rule "Read Everything").

So the question is should I hold out until I have both inventories or should I leave off the video pages of my website for now  and go with the game portion.Expand the site at a later time.

---
    Fortune favors the Bold

• 16 posts
    January 30, 2013 5:44 PM EST

In your situation, I would recommend you to take help of business consultants. Believe me, they are the professionals who can guide you in right direction for your business.

---
    Motivational Keynote Speaker

• 4 posts
    January 30, 2013 8:46 PM EST

yes i do agree with you. Have business consultant

• 56 posts
    February 7, 2013 10:40 PM EST

A thorough advice of a business consultant is necessary but in case a quick choice is to be made, so going with the game portion would be better than waiting.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com