Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Teach others how to start an online store

• 33 posts
    February 21, 2013 4:36 PM EST

Ecommerce is gaining popularity so much that any kind of online business can never be failed. Now-a-days, a large fraction of population is getting diverted towards online business. A buyer as well as seller, both can take benefit of online business. A businessman can start his business in small investment and a buyer can buy the products without the limitations of boundaries and time.

Get E-commerce For Business

• 1 posts
    July 9, 2013 12:19 AM EDT

Where are you going to teach those points????  about how to create an online store choosing a domain name and other issues because I am doing the same things and I want you to Teach me more

---
    How to create an online shopping website

Pinnacle Cart The best shopping cart system

• 120 posts
    February 27, 2013 9:28 AM EST

It will be great idea if you share your knowledge on how you obtain the current success you have. You can monitize it by making or hosting some seminars. Do some 1-on-1 coaching to each subscribers. That will be huge income for you for sure.

---
    Looking for the latest information on mortgage rates? Get a loan you love by visiting LoanLove.com and learn from our helpful experts.

• 2 posts
    February 17, 2013 1:53 PM EST

I understand many people want to start their own business with low budget. eCommerce is a good start. I have my own online store and learned a lot from my own experience. I wonder if I can make profit by teaching others how to start an online store. That includes:

- How to apply for a domain name.

- How to set up an online store.

- How to set up credit cards/PayPal etc.

- How to optimize SEO, marketing.

- How to connect with the suppliers and import the products.

- How to contact with the manufactures to build your own products.

- and more...

Is this a good business idea?

• 10 posts
    February 22, 2013 4:19 PM EST

@lilybags, yes! I think that will help a lot of confused webmasters or site owners out there in the world of building and maintaining a long enduring ecommerce website. It might also help if you can also include the free ways or low-cost ways to handle that dilemma.

---
    Patrick Meyer - C-level Advisor, Business 3.0 Thought Leader & Keynote Speaker. For more info, visit at http://www.patrickmeyer.com.

• 9 posts
    February 19, 2013 10:51 PM EST

Yes there are actually a lot of online marketing companies who already do this. All you need is look for a good exposure to find your target market. I suggest you do your marketing to social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. 

---
    I'm All about Helping You Learn How to Use Pinterest For Your Business! Ask me on Twitter: sheilafirthe

• 9 posts
    February 19, 2013 10:51 PM EST

Yes there are actually a lot of online marketing companies who already do this. All you need is look for a good exposure to find your target market. I suggest you do your marketing to social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. 

---
    I'm All about Helping You Learn How to Use Pinterest For Your Business! Ask me on Twitter: sheilafirthe

• 32 posts
    February 21, 2013 5:53 PM EST

Its Quite long comment but i have explained fully that what all require to practically start an online store, its my own experience.

Creating your own online store is relatively easy and may take from one to several days (to actually create your online store, get acquainted with the software, and launch). This period will depend on the number of your products and your plans on storefront design. Well, what does it actually take to create an online store?

1. Get a domain name.

If you have no website yet where you could open a store, then you need to find and register an appropriate domain name for it - www.your_domain.com (or .net, .org, .info, whatever). Get a domain name that you personally like!

2. Create your online store: software or hosted.

The most noticeable step—the launch of your online store.

WebAsyst Shop-Script offers two ways to create an online store: buy Shop-Script as software and install on your server (shared hosting) or sign up for the hosted service and start using. At the end, both options will give you same result—you will create your own online store—so pick an option that you like.

PHP software: Shop-Script as a PHP software package is for running your store on your server (your shared web hosting account). The advantage of using scripts is that, once installed, the online store would be running on the hardware (server) managed by you—you have full administrative control of your store.

Hosted service: Shop-Script is pre-installed on our servers. All you need to create an online store is signup. It is as simple as creating Gmail mailbox or Ebay account. 

If this is your first online store, we recommend you to start with hosted option to create a store. This will allow you to get started quickly with minimal initial expenses.

3. Add products.

4. Choose design.

Tell your customers about yourself.

Don't neglect doing this. A visitor of your online store should be confident that he or she would be able to contact the store administrator, if it becomes necessary.

5. Set up shipping and payment options.

So, you have almost finished creating your online store! Now think over the entire logistics chain of your store. Add appropriate shipping and payment options for your customers.

6. Profit!

That is all, your online store is ready for operation! As you can see, from the technical point of view, it is not that difficult to create an online store. What requires more time and efforts is its further maintenance and optimization, shipping arrangement, advertisement, processing of orders and customer feedback.

---
    Accounts Receivable Financing & Factoring | Accounts Receivable Funding | Factoring Accounts Receivable | Factoring Company