Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

How to sell more bags on my online store?

• 2 posts
    February 17, 2013 1:37 PM EST

I created a very well established web site to sell the fashion bags: http://www.lilybags.com/. I have spent a lot of time to put product pictures and description. As you can see, it is very professional. I also sell the same products on eBay. The products I sold on eBay are more than those I sold on my web site. 

The problem is I don't know how to promote my web site. Here are my questions:

1. How to attract more customers to buy products on my web site with low budget?

2. Will it be useful to find someone who is marketing expert to help me? If yes, how to find that person?

Thanks in advance.

• 7 posts
    February 18, 2013 6:47 AM EST

Social media is an excellent way to drive traffic to your website. Pinterest is really gaining popularity, especially for consumer goods. If you already have great pictures from your website, you can "pin" those to Pinterest. This will link back to your website and drive traffic. Make these boards public and allow others to "repin" the photos of those products. 

If you are looking for marketing advice, you have taken a step in the right direction looking for help on forums such as this. Depending on your budget, it might be worthwhile to consider hiring a professional.  

• 6 posts
    February 21, 2013 5:17 PM EST

I saw you site and i think you have to make some changes like make the website more interactive and you have to put you site ads on different social website and other networks to promote. Your site is related to online shopping so give some funky look.

---
    cure for vertigo

• 37 posts
    February 17, 2013 8:51 PM EST

You can use the social media marketing technique to promote your business online and using social media you will get the business too.

you can also use the business niche for that.

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 56 posts
    February 21, 2013 11:37 PM EST

There are various methods by which you can successfully popularize your store to attract more customers. The main thought should be creating a hype about the brand which can be done best using social media websites. This day to day interacting base has many forms like sharing of relevant images and videos, making a Facebook page and getting likes, comments and reviews of people who have used the product, posting of discount coupons and coming with schemes through blogs creations is also a helpful practice.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com