Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Commercializing Your Invention

Investor looking for next WOW idea

• 1 posts
    March 21, 2012 2:17 AM EDT

Hi Mr. Vagedes.  I have an ideal but do not know how to get it to market.  This ideal is for women and is very useful to them.  I am not looking to pay someone to tell me my ideal is a moneymaker.  I've been down that road.  I'm looking for an investor with experience to get it going.  Please let me know if you are interested.  If amy one else is interested, also let me know.

Cindy Smile 

• 101 posts
    January 31, 2012 11:28 PM EST

Proven investor with repeated success taking products from concept to market is looking for the next "WOW" idea to license.  I will invest all of my own time, energy and capital to get your idea from napkin to shelf.

Some of the ideal criteria that I am looking for in a product, but not required is; around the house- problem solver type ideas, products that "help" people, especially our aging population, and lawn & garden products, etc.

Please contact me at dougvagedes@gmail.com.  

Thank you,

Doug Vagedes

• 27 posts
    November 13, 2014 8:18 PM EST
    Attracting investors for an idea lies on how well you market or promote your idea. There are various way on how you can get investors for your idea. You could create a credible team that will help in finding way to promote your business. When you are dealing with an investor be open minded and accept criticisms and be reasonable rather that being too good to be true.