Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Accounting & Financial Management

Looking for a Merchant Account Provider

• 3 posts
    May 29, 2012 4:14 PM EDT

My company deals with high risk accounts and start up companies, no bank will approve your application and if they do they will shut you down after a few weeks, mainly because most banks do not approve start ups. As long as you arent bankrupt I can get you started.

• 1 posts
    March 31, 2011 6:39 AM EDT

Hi,
    I am in the middle of starting my own online supplement company and am looking for a merchant account provider suitable for a small online business.  The majority of my customers will be paying via credit card, so it's a necessary pain.  I have read most of the articles here and have searched the Web and there are so many choices.  Does anyone here have any experiences I can learn from or specific recommendations?
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Doug

• 1 posts
    February 11, 2012 9:19 AM EST

if you are already using a merchant account provider, then you know that it costs every month. What if you could get 25% cash back from your monthly fees and get the lowest rate matched or beaten every time? Check out

www.mrprebate.com, go to request info and enter id 343. They provide no obligation information. You cannot get 25% cash back anywhere else, because it is patent pending.

• 1 posts
    March 31, 2014 4:55 PM EDT

Guys there is only one name for what you are looking for, etransact.net is our merchant provider and we also deal with high risk products, they are the best, thought to share this with you.

Garett

• 1 posts
    October 26, 2014 11:40 AM EDT
    We use etransact worlwide for our client payments. serious company. serious people. hassle free and fast merchant account services we have come up to date. there website is www.etransact.net . Bob
    This post was edited by bobcarlson at October 26, 2014 11:41 AM EDT