Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Need business ideas

• 1 posts
    November 23, 2012 4:44 PM EST

i want to start my business at home any body give me idea what kind of business can i start? time tracking google calendar | time tracking saas

• 1 posts
    August 24, 2012 10:11 PM EDT

I want to open an ad agency.... I m little clueless about the fundamentals

---
    Ad Agency | Advertising Agency

• 25 posts
    September 5, 2012 4:58 AM EDT

Thank you for taking the time to find the links for me.  I`ll definitely do some researches here

--------------

seo services India  |  php development services

• 9 posts
    August 14, 2012 11:57 AM EDT

Hi there Levi,

I've been a real estate investor since 1999.  I love it but I also love

positive, passive income. (Not to mention multiple streams of income.)

I found the perfect complement to a real estate investing business or

even a real estate agents business and it doesn't require tenants

or toilets!

It's the ATM business.  You can own your own ATM machines....

they become your "mini" rental properties.

Love 'em and the time requirement is so small, but the reward, so

big.

The cash flow from these babies can be equal to or greater than

the cash flow that you may get from a rental property and they

don't cost $50k, $100k or $200k to get in to!

Check out my site if you like for some free info on the ATM Business.

Oh and if you have some questions you can shoot me a message.

So many similarities between real estate and the ATM business.....

from Location, Location, Location, to OPM to Escape Clauses, etc. etc.

Good luck though whatever route you choose in the end.  I wish you

all of the success you could ever dream of.

May you live happily off of passive income,

---
    Start your own ATM Business and achieve a lifetime of passive income with your own ATM machines!

Click here to learn how to collect 100% of the surcharge fees from your ATM machines and how to start your ATM business with none of your own money!

• 10 posts
    June 19, 2013 2:25 AM EDT

For ideas on startup businesses, I would definitely suggest an outsourcing business, especially if one would opt to work remotely and is open to hire great talents not just from your local area but also from across the globe. This will give you a bit of idea on how to go about it and making sure your outsourcing business will succeed. 

• 1 posts
    June 23, 2012 8:17 AM EDT

I have a successful real estate company that I basically work part time and make full time income.  I am looking for another business to start for diversification.  I am open to about anything, as long as it is not a time vampire.  Something I can spend a few hours a day  on business development and hire a few employees to handle the majority of the tasks.  Some random things that have crossed my mind:  residential maid service, commercial janitorial service, carpet cleaning, towing, bed bug remediation, contracting/painting...  There are a million possibilities, but I want the most buck for my time.  Any ideas/input?

• 3 posts
    August 3, 2012 5:48 PM EDT

Think of a product innovation, get it contract manufactured, sell it online, have a distibutor handle the shipping, outsource customer service, and only spend a few hours a week managing the "major" issues.  I think this is one of the best ways to make passive income.  If you start a service business and you don't want to spend a lot of time on it you will need to pay someone a decent salary to manage it for you.  This will eat into your profit margins significantly.

• 37 posts
    June 28, 2012 9:38 PM EDT

Find you business scope on the internet, you can get any occasional business idea form there, because there are many active business person who write daily new business idea in their blog post, so it can help your better than others.

online trading account

• 1 posts
    July 17, 2013 11:43 PM EDT

Sercuree mail database.com is used geniue data base vendor for bulk email list.

www.secureemaildatabase.com/

• 3 posts
    July 5, 2013 1:32 PM EDT

I have a business model where you would act as a silent partner and not be required to spend any time on the actual business. The plan looks to triple any size investment in only two years so there is an extremely quick turn around. If you are interested in learning more, I have a fully detailed business plan that I would love to send your way to critique. Please feel free to shoot me an email. 

Chris

• 49 posts
    February 27, 2013 9:59 PM EST

hey if you are earning good by working in your part time business then why don't you work full time in that ..

if you work full time in the business than you can earn a handsome amount..

---
    [url= http://www.konaspa.com/]Lotus center[/url] | [url= http://lotus-center.com/]Lotus center[/url]

• 1 posts
    July 8, 2013 7:53 PM EDT

It sounds good that you want to establish your business. but before starting some ventures you need to understand the rules and regulations of the country where you want to start you business. There are many professional institutions which can help you on how to incorporate business. You can visit http://www.zenesiscorporation.com/IncorpBusiness.aspx?pld=8&id=44. 

• 9 posts
    August 12, 2012 6:21 PM EDT

I think online wedding planner is batter choice, As wedding planner will need to be update on wedding trends like dress styles, color trends almost everything. Before you start your business u shop at all the online wedding shops, to see what kinds of services they are provides and how they treat the customers. You need to know every detail of the business.

Time Tracking Software,Time &Attendance Systems

• 24 posts
    October 18, 2012 8:44 PM EDT
    In fact! Every business consists on your capital and time or interest too. If you have not enough cash for starting a business then stop thinking to starting a new business, because cash and experience is a backbone for a good business. According to my knowledge, online wholesale business is very good because you can operate it from all around the world. So you should take some experience about wholesale business and do start this business. 

---
    Wholesale Pages UK Wholesale Products UK Dropshippers

• 1 posts
    September 8, 2012 9:53 AM EDT

Hi Levi,

Since you are already in the real estate business, I would look for a complimentary business that aligns with your current business. This way, as the old saying goes "you can kill two birds with one stone." Why recreate the wheel at this point with a new business, if you don't have too.

---
    Jynell Berkshire, ThrivingBusiness.com Get your free business startup eCourse: ThrivingBusiness.com

• 31 posts
    June 11, 2013 7:59 PM EDT

Hi, Would you like to Join at my Online Business trends. I can set up business for you. Contact my SKYPE ID: thishdreamz

http://thishdreamz.com/

• 31 posts
    June 11, 2013 8:00 PM EDT

Think well.. It’s time to make business with Online.. Yeah.. I'm here to serve peoples, for those who seems to make a Professional Business Worldwide.

If that you’re looking to earn more, simply the Online Recharge Website Solutions could be the professional Business, that you must need to know..

Yes, Of course With the Online Recharge Website, you can run your own business worldwide. Apart from it, I’ve been developing E-Commerce websites with the Business 2 Business tie ups and Customer 2 customer tie ups.

I can develop you Website @ 30Days delivery with the approvals of all Banks.

Call me @ 8056474686.

http://thishdreamz.com/

• 7 posts
    August 13, 2012 1:50 AM EDT

I have different ideas for this community.

1. ACCOUNTANT
    Experience, training or licensing may be needed

Create a flier outlining your services. Before you do that, you need to know what those services will be. Do you want to simply do bookkeeping for a small business? A more involved level of accounting would be do actually work up balance sheets, income statements, and other financial reports on a monthly, quarterly, and/or annual basis, depending on the needs of the business. Other specializations can include tax accounting, a huge area of potential work. Many business owners don't mind keeping their own day-to-day bookkeeping records but would rather get professional help with their taxes.

2. BICYCLE REPAIR

In many parts of the country, this business tends to be seasonal, but you can find ways around that. Rent a storage unit and offer to store people's bicycles over the winter after you do a tune-up and any needed repairs on them. If you want to cater to the Lance Armstrong wannabes, you can have business all year round. These road race riders are training through snow, sleet and dark of night. Some of them work on their own bicycles, but many of them don't, so you can get their business all year. And if you keep Saturday shop hours, you can be sure you will have a group of enthusiasts coming by to talk all things cycling.

3. BOAT CLEANING

Boats that are hauled out of the water for the winter or even just for mid-season repairs will need the hull cleaned. And depending on the type of boat, it is a good time to give a major cleaning everything else too--the decks, the sleeping quarters, the head, and the holds. Start by approaching homes that have a boat sitting in the yard. Or you could market your services to the marina to contract you to do the boat cleaning it offers to customers.

4. BUSINESS PLAN SERVICE
    Has expansion possibilities

Offer a soup-to-nuts business plan, including market research, the business plan narrative and the financial statements. Plan your fee around the main one that the client will want and offer the others as add-on services. You can give clients an electronic file and allow them to take it from there, or you can keep the business plan on file and offer the service of tweaking it whenever necessary. Have business plan samples to show clients--and make sure to include your own!

5. CHIMNEY SWEEP

Learning to be a chimney sweep may mean nothing more than apprenticing with someone already in the business. By becoming a chimney expert, you can combine a chimney sweep business with a chimney inspection service--covering more than just whether or not the chimney needs cleaning but whether the chimney is in good working order or in need of repair.

6. CLEANING SERVICE

There are many directions you can take this business. If you want to work during hours when no one else does, you can focus on office clients. You can focus on retail businesses and keep your customers clumped into one or two blocks. Restaurants are in great need of daily thorough cleaning and can be a great source of steady clients. Perhaps you would be more interested in house cleaning. Many times with cleaning services you don't have to spend lots of money on advertising or marketing because your customers will come by word of mouth.

7. COMPUTER REPAIR

Study the main types of software that system users will want--word processing, photo manipulation software, mail merge, spreadsheet, design and especially security software. Investigate all the components--monitor types in all their varieties; keyboards, from wired to ergonomic to wireless; mouse types; as well as peripheral components like printers and scanners. Become completely familiar with all the ISPs (internet service providers) available in the market area you plan to cover. Establish yourself as the guru who can meet the needs of the personal computer user, the small business or a larger corporation.

8. CONSULTANT
    Has expansion possibilities

To be a consultant, you need to have an expertise in something so you can market yourself as an advisor to others looking to work in that area. Perhaps you managed several large warehouses in your career with a drugstore company, you did all the marketing for many years for a large shoe manufacturer or you set up a chain of beauty supply shops or take-out restaurants. You can use this experience to help others do similar things without making the same mistakes that you made along the way.

10. EBAY ASSISTANT

Do you have items lurking around your household that you could sell on eBay? Figure out your asking price and decide whether to auction it or put it in your eBay store. Then decide if you want a minimum bid and how long you want the auction to last. You will want to establish a PayPal account to use for transactions. The eBay website provides all the information you need to know to get up and running with an eBay business.

• 1 posts
    July 1, 2013 5:07 PM EDT

I want to do a small business idea. I am passionate about writing articles, home based food products. I am a house wife.... Pls guide me... madhavi.... allbusinessideas.com

• 6 posts
    September 11, 2012 12:28 AM EDT

I have a successful real estate company that I basically work part time and make full time income.  I am looking for another business to start for diversification.  I am open to about anything, as long as it is not a time vampire.  Something I can spend a few hours a day  on business development and hire a few employees to handle the majority of the tasks.  Some random things that have crossed my mind:  residential maid service, commercial janitorial service, carpet cleaning, towing, bed bug remediation, contracting/painting...  There are a million possibilities, but I want the most buck for my time.  Any ideas/input?

-------------------------

Well I have suggestion for your real estate business. I offer property management software for real estate people that helps in tracking all the inventories related to your property. you can call me at +91 9849460351 for more informations.

---
    Asset management Building management system

• 5 posts
    November 26, 2012 10:38 PM EST

It is good for you that you spent your time in business development. I would like to advice you that if you want to start any new business you should read about the experience of other people who already in the same  business. Business research is very important to start any new business.

---
    Buy Sex Toys and Lingerie from OneClickSecrets.com

• 9 posts
    June 24, 2012 11:56 AM EDT

Hi Levi,

This sounds like information that is up my alley to help.  I would love to help you build up a business and it would be at your own pace.  If a couple of hours a day is good for you, we could even get it down to an hour a day!  I do business coaching for free and have a solid program I will take you through from ground up to build you a succcessful business.

Let me know if you are interested.  This is all free coaching again.  There is only one area that costs $11/month to keep your business website and email going, but that is it.

Best regards,

Michael Levy
    Business Consultant, Coach, Visionary and Mentor
    michael@michaeldlevy.ws

---
    Learn, Live and Grow Your Life!
    Michael Levy
    http://blog.michaeldlevy.ws
    michael@michaeldlevy.ws
    Appointments: http://www.vcita.com/mentormike.levy
    Toll Free: (888) 829-6097 (24-hr Support)

• 3 posts
    June 12, 2013 1:39 AM EDT

Hello,

I am runing a small business msupplies (Modern Supplies LLC) is a professional uae general trading company that offers a wide variety of all types of Building Materials. Ranging from a large array of interior design essentials, insulation products, food and agricultural products, to buildings and construction materials.

Please help me and give suggestion how i can developed my business in other countries.

---
    msupplies

• 11 posts
    November 23, 2012 12:13 AM EST

Before starting any business,It's important to prepare appropriate business planning and financial planning.We need to understand market demand through study of market research.It will helps to know,in which field we need to start our business.We need to target our potential customer.once we settled in our business,we need to take advantage of social networking sites for advertising our business services.

---
    Market Research | Industry Report | Business Research

• 1 posts
    August 3, 2012 6:36 AM EDT

levijean, when considering business ideas, ask these questions:

1) How much (profit = income) money do you need to make from this business?

2) What will people pay you to do for them?

3) What will it cost you to provide this service?

4) How many customers will you need at those prices to make the money you need?

5) How long will it take you to secure this many customers?

In my years of business consulting, these are some of the hard questions that many hopeful startups don't ask. 

---
    Almost retired, I'm now doing what I love; helping small and medium-sized organizations get better at what they do. My experience helps me to understand business problems quickly, saving time and money. See www.parkersolutions.com