Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Startup Funding

Where can I find investors?

• 1 posts
    March 21, 2013 10:21 AM EDT

I am currently in the process of buying a motocross track. My father and I have always had a dream of owning and operating a motocross track. The track itself is 1.8M and with all other costs (insurance, food, water ect..) it will be around 2M. I am working on an investment proposal at this time. I just don't know where I can find investors to send it to, and where I can find ones that are willing to put in that amount of money.

• 7 posts
    March 30, 2013 6:39 AM EDT

DJHills,

We do offer Investor Loans up to $5 million.

I must admit that you are in a very difficult arena at this time.  There are many questions that need to be discussed.

If you would take a few minutes and complete the contact form at http://excelbusinessfunding.com then one of my loan officers will contact you and discuss a few of the specifics of your situation.

There is no upfront fees or expenses.

Joey Starkey
    Ezier Group
    We Fund Ezier

---
    Do you need Business Funding? We offer several options. Need A No Personal Guarantee Business Loan visit our site Get Funding Fast For Start Up Funding, Franchise Capital,Equipment Financing Investor Loans, Credit Lines, SBA Loans visit our site at Excel Business Funding

• 926 posts
    March 23, 2013 6:05 AM EDT

DJHILLS,

Although I can't provide any specific suggestions without much more detailed information, I will offer a few general comments:

1. There are a number of ways to bring capital into a business. Choosing the right/best one for you and the biz is a key to success.

2 Putting together the capital / funding to purchase a business usually requires a creative and combination capital strategy.

3. From our experience, we've determined that the offer should match the targeted sources of capital

4 Cold sending an "investment proposal" is not very likely to lead to a positive response. It may violate SEC regulations and render your deal as unfundable.

Good luck in your quest. If you would like to discuss your specific situation, feel free to contact me directly or drop me a PM.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com