Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Elevator Pitches

Need Investors for Healthcare Product

• 1 posts
    January 27, 2012 10:28 AM EST

We are healthcare professionals who have created a healthcare product.   The idea came to us while we were treating patients.  We have put in about $20,000 - $30,000 into research and development.  Packaging is done and product is already test-marketed with positive response.   20,000 units of the product are being manufactured as we speak.

We are looking for investors, preferably with experience in healthcare , to help fund for the expansion of the product to open market.  We are looking for around $250,000.

We are located in California San Fran Bay Area.   Assistance is needed in gaining more capital and market penetration.

• 1 posts
    November 28, 2012 2:55 PM EST
    PhitChicksBlog Wellness Blog Angela is helping wellness professionals share their gifts with more people. Check out her blog at phitchicks.blogspot.com
    • 926 posts
    January 28, 2012 5:38 AM EST

mlam,

From your post, it sounds like you have made a lot of progress on the product - which is great.

From our experience working with numerous early stage companies, we've determined that choosing the right capital strategy and being Capital Ready are two additional keys to success.

The amount you are seeking is well below the typical minimum for institutional investors. You may be a fit with some professional angels - but (based upon my client's experience) I'd say this funding is more likely to come from within your "extended" network.

Good luck with your search. If you want to discuss your specific situation, feel free to drop me a PM or contact me directly.

---
    Business Growth Masters, LLC -
    Capital Catalysts for Entrepreneurs
    Home of the Scalable Business Plan and QuikStart Capital Programs
    http://www.bizgrowthmasters.com
    info@bizgrowthmasters.com