Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Concierge & Lifestyle Management

• 33 posts
    December 19, 2012 6:37 PM EST

Well great to have you here on this portal. I really appreciate your initiative to be an entrepreneur and entering into service mode towards people. Go for market analysis and analyze your competitors. Go for building a good repo in the market primarily through achieving what you promise in your offerings.  To break into the high end market you can go for penetration pricing or killer pricing strategy. You got to promote your business on web portals through planned seo. I also ahd a touch with firm called cib info which provided me great advices in building public realation and generating leads for my business.

All The Best

---
    Facility Management | Asset Management Software

• 1 posts
    December 12, 2012 2:41 PM EST

Hello Startup Nation!

I and my business partner are interested in starting a lifestyle management company, it seems these days many people have tons of things to accomplish but not enough time. I'm hoping to eventually break into the luxury field where we would be able to service high-end clients. We would like our services to provide travel, events etc. My question...Is this a industry/business worth diving into? What would be the best way to break into the high-end market? We originally started out with a daily deal group buying model, but I feel that this trend is coming to an end. Your advice and suggestions would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance!

• 11 posts
    December 22, 2012 1:25 AM EST

That's a great question and a great idea.  If there ever has been a need for "lifestyle management," the time is now.  It's tough a tell if you have a valid business idea though. I would imagine your toughest part will be getting into the industry because I think all of your clients will be wealthier.  Once you get in, your success can travel by word of mouth if you are providing a good service.  

---

The Money Track
    Independent Financial Advice & Personal Financial Planning