Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Building a Website that Works

Create Your Own Business Website

• 1 posts
    June 6, 2013 3:36 AM EDT

Hi,

As a startup business you're probably looking to get a website up and running. Hiring a web designer is extremely expensive and can actually be time consuming too. Why not do it yourself?

We've put together a totally free course that walks you through step-by-step so that even the most "technologically illiterate" people can create a very professional looking website without any branding, adverts or other annoyances. 

To read more head over to dperryweb.co.uk and drop me an email. I'll personally help you get set up. Our hosting is completely unlimited unlike these so called "unlimited" plans offered out by many web hosting businesses.

If you get stuck we're happy to help you out and, if you really want, we'll create the site for you for a very very low price. 

Regards,

Dean

• 40 posts
    November 23, 2013 6:24 AM EST

These days there are so many website builders available too which allow business owners to create a professional looking website with industry specific content .Also you will get lots of features like :

Free hosting

1000's of design to choose

24X7 customer support

Responsive designs

custom domain name etc.

---
    Free Website Builder : Create a Free Website for Small Business | WebStartToday.com

• 31 posts
    December 27, 2013 10:45 PM EST

Creating your own website is not a rocket science, you just some information. There are many tools which are being offered like CMS tools which can help you built a website with ease. 

[url=http://www.script4realestate.com/]Classified Real Estate Listings PHP Script[/url]

• 2 posts
    April 11, 2014 4:27 PM EDT

A personal suggestion is not to use a website builder - google dispises them!!!! Trying to get within page 100 will be near impossible of a medium keyword. I suggest you go on themeforest and other sites which offer themes for wordpress. Google ranks wordpress sites really well (however you do still need to do SEO).

• 6 posts
    April 18, 2014 2:05 PM EDT
    I have made good experiences with do it yourself pages. I created a page for my mother and it is ranked high in google. But for my company I will still go a little more professional ;-)
    • 2 posts
    May 5, 2014 2:27 AM EDT
    We hired a one stop shop (designer and e-commerce) to create our site. However you go about it, the best thing to do is to get something professional online asap. Then you tweak as best you can.
    This post was edited by psttwf at May 12, 2014 9:50 PM EDT
    • 83 posts
    May 23, 2014 8:42 AM EDT
    The website is today so important that we should hire a professional web designer. At last resort we can create amateur website at first, and after some time pay sb to make more professional one.
    • 4 posts
    June 9, 2014 10:33 AM EDT
    This is a very timely thread as it's something we're looking into right now. I haven't got the tech know how to do it myself so have been looking at this kind of thing..http://website.1and1.com/how-to-build-a-website as I thought the main thing was for it to look professional which is quite hard when you don't have a huge budget so it seemed the perfect compromise.
  • July 9, 2014 8:32 AM EDT
    for website creation you will have to learn html css

http://www.webdesigning-india.com/web-designing/responsive-web-design/
    • 7 posts
    August 4, 2014 6:50 AM EDT
    These days there are many website builder are available in market, you can make your website by easiest way. But I would suggest you make custom website to grow your because these website builder website are not very much good as a promotion point of view and you also have not full authority in your data base. So you can design your custom website otherwise buy online theme from templetmonster, themeforest etc of a website host in your own server.
    I know one of the very good server provider company (http://computehost.com) from where you can host your website
    • 12 posts
    August 4, 2014 10:15 AM EDT
    There is another way to do this that hasn't been mentioned yet and that is a website CMS...that also has a CRM, shopping cart, online chat, and autoresponders (mail list) all integrated together. This is really more of what to expect in online business management going forward than just having a stand alone website.
    • 1 posts
    August 5, 2014 6:09 PM EDT
    muy buena informacion
    • 2 posts
    September 20, 2014 6:06 PM EDT
    I don't really like web building apps, they have limited functionality and design.
    If you have business and vision about your business growth, audience knowledge - then just call an professional agency and ask about estimation for your website and all including web elements.
    • 6 posts
    September 29, 2014 8:57 PM EDT
    You can save a a lot of time and money by using an all-in one e-commerce solution. Find out why I use Shopify: http://www.goldalliancegroup.com/blogs/news/15511089-using-shopify-for-your-online-store
    • 83 posts
    October 1, 2014 6:38 AM EDT
    You don't have to know all aspects of HTML and CSS. There are many CMS systems, free templates etc. but if you want a really complex website this knowledge would be essential.