Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Best Article Marketing Software?

• 30 posts
    January 10, 2013 1:42 AM EST

I will never recommend you any article marketing software.rather than submit your articles manually and then promote them to reach target audience.This work will really very helpful for you.

---
    Best Website Design Company | Best Web Development Company

• December 29, 2008 12:29 AM EST
    i did use software but now i just submit manually, i use a few of the sites you listed myself.

---
    Request for Quotation Credit Union York

• 857 posts
    December 19, 2008 8:35 AM EST
    Don`t believe the hype about article marketing software. Most of it is more trouble and aggravation than it`s worth. The same goes for article distribution services.

Take a few minutes and manually submit your articles to the half dozen or so largest directories, and you`ll get plenty of exposure.

These are the directories I personally submit to, and I can vouch for their effectiveness:

1. EzineArticles.com
    2. ArticlesBase.com
    3. Searchwarp.com
    4. Ideamarketers.com
    5. GoArticles.com
    6. ArticleAlley.com
    7. AmericanChronicle.com

I welcome your feedback on this topic.

David Jackson

---
    Powerful, Free Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Business!
    Free-Marketing-Tips-Blog.com Follow me on Twitter @FreeMarkTips

• 857 posts
    December 29, 2008 4:00 AM EST
    I`ve been down that road and agree with you wholeheartedly.  You will save much time if you just manually submit to the best directories.  Thanks for the list.  I`m going to check out American Chronicle.  Would you mind if I posted this list on my blog?  I`ll include a link out to your blog.  Thanks!

No problem, Christian. Feel free to post it on your blog.

Thanks for asking!

David Jackson

---
    Powerful, Free Marketing Tips to Help Grow Your Business!
    Free-Marketing-Tips-Blog.com Follow me on Twitter @FreeMarkTips

• 9 posts
    January 19, 2013 3:21 AM EST

I think using a software for article marketing is not advisable. Manual submission of articles is the good way and the most popular and quality sites e.g. ezinearticles will not accept articles in that way, software can't enter captcha. So manual submission is worthy IMO.

---
    Genital Warts Treatment | Genital Warts

• 37 posts
    January 1, 2013 11:41 PM EST

There are several article marketing software with which one can easily do marketing of their articles which helps in promotion. And the best way to look for such article marketing software is to search for it online.

---
    Moving Software

• 6 posts
    February 21, 2013 11:42 PM EST

I googled and found it all and many others more and have a positive feedback as many of them are working.

By the way good job David.

---
    cure for vertigo

• 37 posts
    February 14, 2013 4:48 PM EST

hi,

I am agree with johnieray try to create yourself article this is the best way to create quality article and you can get more better throgh software...

Wish u all the Best

---
    Wordpress Development Company | Wordpress Development Service

• 17 posts
    January 4, 2013 7:12 AM EST

I'd call article marketing all round is pretty high risk, any of those sites could go down with a Google update, and with so many other article sites now dead in the water all those article spammers and spinners will be looking to dump their crap elsewhere.

If you're writing good, unique articles, add it as content to your own site or offer it as guest posts to high quality blogs etc. make it do more for you.

---
    Technically freelance, but mostly at SDG Web Design