Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Search Engine Optimization & Advertising

I don't know what to write in my Blogs

• 6 posts
    October 9, 2012 2:39 AM EDT

First select some sites for your reference and make a thorough study of the blogs related to your keyword. Then start writing blogs based on it.

---
    Mobile Application Development | Android Application Development | iPhone App Development

• 4 posts
    November 13, 2012 10:09 PM EST

Hi,

While writing a blog the main thing which we need to be consider is the Blog Title, which need to be very attractive and catchy. After reading the title we go through the blog.

• 2 posts
    October 3, 2012 10:11 AM EDT

Hi, I just wrote an article about how to find ways to generate ideas for consistently writing blogs. Just wanted to get your feedback. Is this helpful? Would you like me to go into more detail? Thanks so much for your comments! Dafne.

Dear Spartan 6 Gladiators,

I've read your Cracking the Google Code Report and understand that it's important to write a Blog as often as I can to increase Search Engine Optimization on my page. My problem is though... I have no idea what to write. Please help!

Thanks, Desperately Seeking Blog Writing Tips

The answer to the question-  the entire article:

http://www.spartan6.com/blog/viewPost.php?bpid=12&cscid=1

• 2 posts
    October 9, 2012 8:19 PM EDT

First analyse the areas where you are good at and then plan what should be your topic and ultimately your flow of the article.

---
    Hire PHP Programmer | Wordpress Customization | Outsourcing Companies

• 6 posts
    October 9, 2012 1:57 AM EDT

Yeah it will surely help the readers especially all those who owns a blog but don't know what to write!!

---
    Ohio Workmans' Compensation | Put in Bay | Organic Chemistry Tutorials

• 69 posts
    January 15, 2013 6:27 AM EST

I think when you write you must be careful for title.Because title is bring people in article.

---
    Want to learn how to make $3750/m? We will help you MAKE MONEY, we will bring you TRAFFIC. Join me! Your Seven Figure Lifestyle

• 3 posts
    October 9, 2012 4:31 AM EDT

I generally research around the area i've chosen like I would do for an essay. Then I simply find the points of interest that other people have covered and put my own spin on it. If you bother to research/learn about a topic it isn't too difficult to sound like an authority in it.

---
    Mailbox Rental | Surrey Homecare