Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Selecting a Business for Yourself

Finding your business partner

• 1 posts
    June 14, 2013 4:25 PM EDT

Hi, I am interested to hear people's experience of how they found their business partners.

I know a lot of the time we start as a one-man-band but generally we find someone along the way to partner up with.

So how did you find them? Did you advertise? Was it a friend of a friend, an ex-colleague, a family member etc.? Would love to hear your thoughts on what the 'normal' way to go about this is!

I ask because it's a core part of the business I've just launched (helping people find the business partners they need to grow their start-ups). I am genuinely intrigued and scratching my head about how this is done under normal circumstances.

---
    Cheers, Andy. Yekkit Founder www.yekkit.com

• 2 posts
    June 19, 2013 9:37 AM EDT

Have you ever tried going to your local meetups? I am sure you would be abe to join a small business group, or a startup group. From their all I can say is to network and find individuals who share the same values and interests. 

---
    Day2Day Printing is an Online Printing Company

• 2 posts
    July 3, 2013 11:59 PM EDT

Fortunately for me, my brother is very like minded and we decided to go into business together on the internet. One of our real passions is the fitness industry - we've both been working out sine we were very young, but it's taken us a long time to do it right lol!

I think it's very hard to find a business partner otherwise. Maybe attending big corporate events which attract like-minded people should help

Find out how we're funding our way through uni

---
    __________________________ Find out how we're funding our way through uni www.tatsbros.com

• 8 posts
    June 19, 2013 9:31 AM EDT

Not only the near and dear ones the expected business partner may be anyone one known as well as know one.It only depends upon your trust and his/her abilities and capabilities.

• 3 posts
    June 18, 2013 4:09 PM EDT

I am looking for a business partner, if you are interested please page me.

I require 2 people.

I will explain in all details. 

• 3 posts
    June 21, 2014 3:18 AM EDT
    hello,
    i'm the direct factory of clothing.we have been ten year's history and experiences. www.efdon.cn our sports clothing website.you can login to know our product.hope we could be business partners in the near future.
    HH