Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

A good place to host surveys online?

• 52 posts
    October 10, 2007 9:08 AM EDT
    I wanna survey people for my business plan, and it would be great if there was a good, reliable site to do this. That way I could be more efficient and get the results automatically talliled up?

Does such a site exist that`s reliable and has a good interface? Anyone know?

---
    Collin Cummings
    President, Drop Box, LLC
    dropboxmail@gmail.com

• 84 posts
    October 10, 2007 9:30 AM EDT
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/

---
    Oleg Issers | StartupNation.com Web Team

50% of computer programming is trial and error. The other 50% is copy and paste.

• 5 posts
    October 11, 2007 12:35 PM EDT
    Survey Monkey is good.
    • 331 posts
    March 5, 2011 4:13 PM EST

what do you mean by provide an email list? you can load and manage your own list in any way you want.  survey money is the only accredited survey service now that complies with canspam laws and other similar regulations. many fortune 500 companies use it internally as well.

---
    The Extra Money Blog
    Make Extra Money Online - Paid Surveys
    File an Airline Complaint - Sue the Airline
    Dubai Information
    Accounts Receivable Factoring
    Structured Settlements
    Raw Food for Dogs
    Care of Bamboo Plants

• 141 posts
    October 10, 2007 9:37 AM EDT
    +1 for survey monkey

---
    He who gets greedy like a pig, gets slaughtered like a hog!

• 2 posts
    March 4, 2011 2:35 AM EST

Do online survey sites such as SurveyMonkey provide email list? If not, how do you get a list for a survey?

---
    Chloe and Winnie, INC DBA "Mediterrean Home"

• 2 posts
    April 3, 2011 3:30 AM EDT

Survey monkey and other sites like zoomerang are good for national surveys. I have interviewed both companies, and it gets a lot less useful to use them if you are looking to conduct a geographic specific survey, for example if you are looking to get feedback on whether a specific type of furniture retail store is in demand in Charleston, SC Metropolitan area. Neither company was confident that they would get enough completed surveys from their "panelist" to make it worth spending the money.

If anyone here has done such a geographic specific survey with good results, would love to know how it was done.

Many thanks.

---
    Chloe and Winnie, INC DBA "Mediterrean Home"