Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Grab Bag

Starting new online business - all advice welcome

• 51 posts
    February 11, 2013 12:07 AM EST

I think embroidering it would be a better option as it looks more elegant and gives the "branded" sense.

---
    Customer analytics | growth strategy

• 2 posts
    December 3, 2012 10:24 AM EST

I am getting together all the info I need to start a new online business sporting gear in New Zealand.  Is it best to embroider on garments or have logo on badges to stitch on as this would not restrict my supply?  Would appreciate all advice from those that have travelled this path already.

• 5 posts
    February 16, 2013 8:19 PM EST

To be frank, in a business you need to be making money or you're dead in the online marketing business. Saying that, it is much easier starting an online business due to the limited resources required and low costs involved to set up. There is no point doing the same thing for months or years and expecting different results and you cannot succeed without having some sort of idea of what is expected from you. Yet, many people use the same tactics day in day out and when they run out of a budget they end up saying running an online business doesn't work.

---
    Network Marketing

• February 25, 2013 11:42 PM EST

Having your logo separately is the best way I mean the badges because embroidery is expensive when compared to badges and very difficult to emboss on your goods. Also think about the delivery services and payment gateway.

• 56 posts
    January 10, 2013 4:48 PM EST

Well your approach seems good as when thinking about new brand from customer point of view, firstly they go for apparels that have attractive embroidered logo or the logo printed in an attractive way on the garment. Other than that, choosing different garments like socks, caps, bands, gloves etc. should be preferred manufacturing before actual clothing.

---
    Personalized Drinkware | KooziesOnline.com