Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Sales

Summer Sale

• 0 posts
    June 17, 2008 6:26 AM EDT
    Good morning,
    I`m not sure if this is where I need to ask my question, but here goes.  I am planning an end of summer sale at my shop. I have to pat myself on the back for starting early. My sale will be Aug. 25th thru Aug. 31st. I have started designing flyers, purchasing banners & post cards, and putting together my postal and email lists. I don`t have employees so this is all on me.

I remember reading an article a couple of months ago on having a sale, but can`t remember where I had read it. If you have any articles that you think I should check out, or any tips, tricks, or advice, let me know.
    Thanks,
    Karen

---
    kkrafts
    "Treat every day as a new adventure"

• 0 posts
    June 24, 2008 3:07 PM EDT
    O.K. I know I will probably need some help, but there are so many other details to get ready and right now that`s where I need input. Do I put the markdown price on the tag, or do I put up a price list with was and now prices? Or, do I just deduct the 20% at the counter? Is there anything else I should be doing?

---
    kkrafts

• 0 posts
    June 27, 2008 10:59 AM EDT
    Thanks, I`ll check into that.

---
    kkrafts

• 3 posts
    June 23, 2008 5:25 PM EDT
    My suggestion is you should hire a employee to help you, cause once you start the summer sale, you will find your time is inadequate. It`s essential~