Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Marketing

Entrepreneur's Showcase

• 2 posts
    July 12, 2014 6:46 PM EDT
    The entrepreneurial community has created an Entrepreneur’s Showcase. This showcase has been activated because far too many good products are starving out before sales can be established. This showcase is built utilizing a new entrepreneurial phenomenon called the Shark Tank Effect. If you are not familiar with the Shark Tank Effect, learn all about it; it has emerged from the T.V. show Shark Tank and provides valuable start up information for every type of product.
    There are 2 videos for entrepreneurs at www.heatherslist.me that explains the Shark Tank Effect and all of the other details surrounding this showcase. Watch the Entrepreneur’s Video first, and then watch the Intro Video and you will totally understand why and how this showcase generates all these sales using this Shark Tank Effect.
    Personally, I think this Entrepreneur’s Showcase may be the missing link we have been looking for. I would love to engage a discussion here about this and hear opinions from others who have reviewed this system and understand how it works.
    • 1 posts
    July 12, 2014 8:09 PM EDT
    This is very impressive. I have never heard of the Shark Tank Effect but it cranks out the sales for sure. Any entrepreneur with a product needs to use this showcase, i agree this is the solution to the problems with start up sales.