Very well said everyone.
The saying, "Customers are always right" may not be true at all times but if they have something to say, there is always something that you can do about improving your service/ customer service.
Find that opportunity at all times and you'll have happy customers coming back to do business again.
Hi guys! I am planning on starting my own business soon and before I do that, I want all my bases covered (I'm a little bit OC). So, I was wondering what customer service practices should I implement? I mean is the saying "the customer is always right" right? Thanks for your input!
WE can help you to how you can implement CUSTOMER SUPPORT will works efficiently.
In this regarding we have a great business plan and professional writers who can help you to provide best customer support services to your respective clients.
If you need help so visit at ContentWritings and get your problem solve quickly.
You also need to realize that a bad customer service experience can get voiced quickly and easily via social media and through other means online. People expect every company to be on social media already, so make customer service easier for both yourself and your customers by utilizing it. Use tools such as HootSuite to monitor mentions of your company on social media and to get feedback. If others see you caring for your customers and word gets out about how great your company is in providing customer service, you will just continue to attract more new customers.
David @ Touch Point Digital Marketing
I think every service provider try to give best costomer service .
Great list Justin! Now you have definitely covered the main essence of customer service. As a customer myself, I also believe in the power of consistency. Any good service that you can offer your customer should not only be given once or twice or depending on the person you have serviced. Regardless of status or gender, you should always be polite and offer good service to anyone who patronizes your business. And one more thing, a smile can do a lot to your business. So don't forget to smile! :)
As all Said Customer Practices is very important.Today the Competition is fierce, and customers have more options than ever.Its a tough combination for smaller companies trying to gain more profits in society and among their competitors.
Someone will say Customer is the King.So all the Entrepreneurs can gather so many Informations from their Customers whether they may be small or large business holders.
In my Business i was always concentrate on the best customer skills:
For my all VOIP services providers and customers i will give the Quality and Best Services to them and also for their small business services.
Thanks a lot for this useful information.Customer services are the most important part to generate better revenue for any of the business,Along with that a direct communication and contact with their friends and relatives can enhance the market value of the business.
I myself believe that customer service is one of the most vital element in our business. Because customer is the reason why our business exist.
Satisfying customer will not only help our business grow by continuing them to do business with us, but also recommend our business to their friends and associates.
Now, I collect some of the best customer service method that you can implement in your business.
If you implement it good, then you will be doing great with your business.
1. Know who is the boss. You are in business to service customer needs, and you can only do that if you know what it is your customers want. When you truly listen to your customers, they let you know what they want and how you can provide good service. Never forget that the customer pays our salary and makes your job possible.
2. Be a good listener. Take the time to identify customer needs by asking questions and concentrating on what the customer is really saying. Listen to their words, tone of voice, body language, and most importantly, how they feel. Beware of making assumptions - thinking you intuitively know what the customer wants. Do you know what three things are most important to your customer?
3. Effective listening and undivided attention are particularly important on the show floor where there is a great danger of preoccupation - looking around to see to whom else we could be selling to.
4. Identify and anticipate needs. Customers don't buy products or services. They buy good feelings and solutions to problems. Most customer needs are emotional rather than logical. The more you know your customers, the better you become at anticipating their needs. Communicate regularly so that you are aware of problems or upcoming needs.
5. Make customers feel important and appreciated. Treat them as individuals. Always use their name and find ways to compliment them, but be sincere. People value sincerity. It creates good feeling and trust. Think about ways to generate good feelings about doing business with you. Customers are very sensitive and know whether or not you really care about them. Thank them every time you get a chance.
6. On the show floor be sure that your body language conveys sincerity. Your words and actions should be congruent.
7. Help customers understand your systems. Your organization may have the world's best systems for getting things done, but if customers don't understand them, they can get confused, impatient and angry. Take time to explain how your systems work and how they simplify transactions. Be careful that your systems don't reduce the human element of your organization.
8. Appreciate the power of "Yes". Always look for ways to help your customers. When they have a request (as long as it is reasonable) tell them that you can do it. Figure out how afterwards. Look for ways to make doing business with you easy. Always do what you say you are going to do.
9. Know how to apologize. When something goes wrong, apologize. It's easy and customers like it. The customer may not always be right, but the customer must always win. Deal with problems immediately and let customers know what you have done. Make it simple for customers to complain. Value their complaints. As much as we dislike it, it gives us an opportunity to improve. Even if customers are having a bad day, go out of your way to make them feel comfortable.
10. Give more than expected. Since the future of all companies lies in keeping customers happy, think of ways to elevate yourself above the competition. Consider the following:
11. Get regular feedback. Encourage and welcome suggestions about how you could improve. There are several ways in which you can find out what customers think and feel about your services. Like examples:
12. Treat employees well. Employees are your internal customers and need a regular dose of appreciation. Thank them and find ways to let them know how important they are. Treat your employees with respect and chances are they will have a higher regard for customers. Appreciation stems from the top. Treating customers and employees well is equally important.
Now, you can experiment it on your business and see your business grow and grow everytime you apply it.
Look forward to hear more from you :)
Congratulations for your new business i also start recently my new business. we offer wide variety of all types of Building and construction materials services .
Congratulations for your new business. As an entreprenuer, it is important to give proper customer satisfaction to all your clients. You should use the right marketing techniques for the promotion of your business. Ensuring customer satisfaction should be the top priority for any business to be successful.
We all now that customer service is very important in business in fact i learn more here about it.I agree that giving a satisfaction to your customer may lead to a loyalty of customer and recruitment where some of the customer experience satisfaction will surely say it to their friends etc.In Helsinki call center really doing their best to give customer service but still you can't avoid angry customer and annoy and that is a challenge for them.