Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » People: Hiring, Partnering, Mentoring

Experienced Web Developer Is Seeking Business Partner

• 1 posts
    July 7, 2014 10:06 AM EDT
    Hi,

Anyone want to build next great web products like Dropbox, Square, Airbnb together?

My name is Ralph, a experienced web developer in Taiwan but not like traditional one. I also have knowledge and experiences of working in other fields like social marketing, technical consultant and data analytic for around 18 years.

I am looking for a business partner have business development, marketing, or sales backgrounds. I love to come up with some product ideas we can work on together.

Why I want to seek a business partner here? Simply say I like the startup culture. Many people in Taiwan just “think” to build a startup but don’t have real passion and good knowledge to do it.

Thanks for your time.

Best wishes,
    Ralph Deng
    ralphdeng (at) hotmail.com
    • 3 posts
    July 31, 2014 4:23 AM EDT
    Hello Ralph i am from Greece and i have the same passion and vision. I am also looking for other partners to make the next big innovative wesite. You can contact me at margsot(at)gmail.com
    • 4 posts
    August 3, 2014 4:56 PM EDT
    Hey Ralph, I would love to chat and hear from you. jmlindsey16@gmail.com
    • 3 posts
    August 23, 2014 5:44 AM EDT
    hi Ralph sounds interesting we are looking for team members to get our project going ,cheers john . info@p2pmoneyshop.com