Make Connections

Network, Get Answers, Find Members in Your Area, and More!

Forums » Business planning

What do you think, we were thinking of Axis Capital Group?

• 1 posts
    July 3, 2014 5:01 AM EDT
    I have been running business but since Jakarta’s economy is depreciating bit by bit, I was thinking of leasing/financing services. What do you think, we were thinking of Axis Capital Group, http://www.axiscapitalinc.com/, will it do good for the company or I’d just go bankrupt after?
    • 49 posts
    July 11, 2014 1:27 PM EDT
    You can take help with Axis Capital Group. It offers the flexibility of the repayment period being matched to the useful of the equipment . Its equipments are reliable and cost effective. It provide full service asset management company. Your decision is good so go with Axis Capital Group.Best of Luck.
    • 1 posts
    July 22, 2014 5:04 AM EDT
    Leasing also allows businesses to upgrade assets more frequently ensuring they have the latest equipment without having to make further capital outlays. Go for axis capital group
    • 1 posts
    July 25, 2014 2:03 AM EDT
    No you would not go bankrupt; It offers the flexibility of the repayment period being matched to the useful life of the equipment.
  • August 12, 2014 11:55 PM EDT
    Leasing allows you to mitigate all sorts of risks that may not be top of mind. A short-term lease, for example, can allow you to determine if equipment really fits your needs before you commit a lot of capital to a purchase or long-term deal.
    • 1 posts
    August 13, 2014 4:27 AM EDT
    Leasing equipment means that you or your company must sign a lease contract that specifies a length for the lease and a monthly payment amount. If your business no longer needs the equipment, you must continue paying the lease until the terms of the contract are satisfied. Termination clauses do exist, but you must pay a termination fee to end the contract.
    • 1 posts
    August 13, 2014 4:45 AM EDT
    It will deprive your ownership. In a leasing arrangement, the lessee does not get the ownership of the asset. it gives only the right to use. As such, the lessee, cannot pledge the asset for securing loan from financial institutions.